Friday, November 23, 2007

My Post-Thanksgiving Post: An Afternoon at Canyon Oaks in CHICO, California

Touchdown!! Ahhh...after stuffing myself with turkey and pie yesterday, nothing could beat kickin' back on Grandpa's couch and watchin' a little football on the ol' boob tube today...
except...
Going outside and taking a nice little hike!
Olga, the Traveling Bra is right on par at Canyon Oaks Country Club Here I am hanging out and enjoying a bee-yoo-ti-ful Fall afternoon at the exclusive Canyon Oaks Country Club in Chico, California.


Wish I'd brought my Big Bertha with me! Notice the sign doesn't specifically say "No Traveling Bras Allowed" - still, I thought it was best to stay off the course, especially since I wasn't exactly in compliance with the Dress Code.


EEeeww - we're touching our mom's BRA! Back at Grandpa's - for some reason, my "Ex's" teenage kids weren't too excited about having their picture taken with their mother's big ol' bodacious Traveling Bra!
(Go figure!)

Shut up and smile!However, their older and more experienced brother understands the importance of keeping a mom happy, and threatened bribed persuaded his siblings to just shut up smile and let mom take the dang picture!

Ta-Ta! Ta-Ta (for now!) California ~ I'm Aruba bound!

15 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

Aruba?


wha?



soooooooooo jealous.

If only my life was as exciting and fun as a bra's!!

:)

xxoo

MYM said...

Yes...Olga you really know how to live! (Looks like some good kids ya got there! lol)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Meleah and Drowsey - Yes, I feel truly blessed!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

sometimes you have to threaten or bribe the young uns to make em cooperate..I find the best way is to threaten them with appearing public with them..and then acting goofy..drives mine nuts when I do that and I can usually get anything I want out her....:):)..you must be excited about Aruba you seem to have a certain bounce in your step....

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Speedy - For some reason, my sheer appearance seems to make everyone ELSE act goofy!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I would bring you golfing... the course with no tresspassing must be for high class upper "crusty" underwear only.

Aruba? SZHAZZAM!! You be da luckiest bra in the universe

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Speedy - Yep I am! Lucky that is. Not Crusty.
:)
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Cute pix!

BudgetBride said...

Those kids are such troopers!!!! Aruba??? Can't wait to hear your stories and see photos! I've been diving in Bonaire - just two islands away!!! I still have a handful of N.A. Guilders of you need them ;)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Mimzie! It was a funfilled day after Thanksgiving!
~Olga

Thanks bellydance girl - But what are N.A. Guilders and do YOU think I need them?
~Olga

DubLiMan said...

OK, I have a bone to pick with you. I see you all the time at Sugar Queen's site and apparently you came by my site but didn't stop to say "hi." You must be one of those stuck-up bras. Well, as for me, I am saying 'hi." I feel kind of funny talking to a bra, but then I guess that's my problem.

After this, I will never look at a bra the same way again, again, my problem not yours.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

OH MY GOSH! I just wizzed right by & didn't say hello - how RUDE of me! I'm sorry! I was researching that sweet Friends Award you made for Sugar (& she passed along to me) & I shoulda left a comment...please don't hold it against me...let's be friends! :)
~Olga

DubLiMan said...

Olga,
I wouldn't have it any other way. Friends for sure!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

YAY! :)

Kate Boddie said...

Olga should get to play the back nine. That's profiling, that is!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!