Saturday, November 24, 2007

FUEL THIS BOOK!

Now who do you suppose that is behind MY avatar...?
Click the photo to read the original post!

16 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

omg - that's a great idea! thanks for letting me know...I can never keep up with all these blog sites, LOL. And yes...I did recognize a few people!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Drowsey - This is where my Slightly Obsessive Qualities come in handy! :) I'm glad you're doing it! Spread the word!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

I'm all over this one...anything to get my ug in print......:):):)

J.M. Christianson said...

Hi Olga

Found you through AntiBarbie's blog..thanks, always looking for a great and interesting read, and your blog would definitely fall into that category...can't wait to see your Aruba pics!

www.jackquelinelou.com

Sugarqueensdream said...

Olga Baby, I did mine a few days ago~~
I am so happy to see the cups made it through another Thanksgiving! Mine was Ooh La La! I shall blog about it tomorrow . Hugs you divine bra you....
Sugar Queens Dream-me :-)

Greeneyezz said...

I've seen your black bra *traveling* over to a lot of blogs I've read, and must say, what a wonderful idea!

Very Unique and *uplifting*, Cross my Heart! ;)!!

~ZZ (But really, I'm a 'C'!) ;)

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for reminding me. Fuel my Blog sent me an e-mail about this a few days ago, but I wasn't sure how to put my face behind my avatar. I don't know why I wasn't sure how, but I must learn visually, because after seeing you do it I now understand. So thanks to you I can now participate. Thanks Olga!

Love your blog~

Ann

A Nice Place In The Sun

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Crusty - It wouldn't be complete without yer purty mug! :)
~Olga

THANKS! Nice to meet you jackqueline! I hope to see ya around here again!
~Olga

SugarQueen - I thought saw your pretty eyeball staring at me on the FuelMyBlog Slideshow! :)
xoxo
~Olga

greeneyezz - Speaking of pretty eyeballs...nice to meet you too! And don't worry 'bout being a "C"...I won't hold it against you! ;)
~Olga

Hi Ann - Glad to be of help! I guess I am rather "visual!" Hopefully LOTS of bloggers will participate in this GREAT idea!
~Olga

crpitt said...

Oh crap I meant to do this, will have to see if i have some time this week to do it.

Love your mugshot :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely have to check out that book they are putting together. I'm enjoying the journey of Olga. I'm surprised I hadn't run across this blog before. It's pretty darn funny! (and I'm a PIA to please, so that's a real compliment.) :D

Tequila Mockingbird said...

wow, the person behind the avatar has some big cans too! HOOOORAY!

MYM said...

Hey again Olga...I've just awarded you...drop by my place to pick it up :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know who she is but the shape of her boobs looks VERY fimiliar!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi claire - We've been seeing a lot of each other lately haven't we? Thanks for stopping by!
~Olga

That's quite a compliment coming from you antibarbie! I aim to please! Hope to see you around here somemore!
~Olga

tequila-bird - What can I say? She's my breast friend!
~Olga

Drowsey - You are so sweet. Even if you do stalk me. :)
~Olga

Ms Anonymous - Well, they oughta! We're practically related!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

you've just been fueled by me....

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

WOOO-HOOO! I felt that! Thanks meleah!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!