Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Spreadin' Da Love!

Please click on this LOVELY Award to read the original post!


And CHECK THIS OUT:
Click on the photo to see the original post!

22 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

Guess who I got in the mail yesterday!?!?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Phew! That was a long trip! Air me out, phu-leeez! I am soooooo excited! Where are we goin' first?
~Olga

Diva said...

Sexy cover pic!

MYM said...

That is so you Olga!

MYM said...

Oh...and congrats on the award! You are spreading da luv!

meleah rebeccah said...

OH CONGRATS you big ol' love spreader!

and thank you sweety! I am honored.

I am soo looking forward to seeing xmas with MIMZIE

and I really cant wait to ROCK the NEW YEAR with you

xxoo

meleah rebeccah said...

* and I am so toad-ily going to MAGMYSELF*

Anonymous said...

cover of cosmo.. a Star is Born..I hope you have firmed up a contract for appearance money after this...:):)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You better believe it Diva! And NO airbrushing either!

Yes Drowsey, indeed that is me...in all my bodacious glory!

OK, Meleah - I wanna see your magazine cover! :)

Love you guys!
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Good idea Crusty! Maybe Mimzie can get me a Ford Modeling contract while I'm in New York!
~Olga

Emma the Golden Girl said...

Congratulations on the Award Olga and I love your cover photo shoot. Wow, a Cosmo cover! You show up really well on that blue background. Maybe movies next? And then an Academy Award for most uplifting performance?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hey that's a GREAT idea Emma! I have always had a secret desire to go to the Golden Globes! Thanks for the support!
~Olga

MedStudentWife said...

Have fun in NY.... keep warm will ya' - I hear it can be a bit nippley there !!!

And paaaleeze, don't let your fame go to your "head", while you are there.

Fanton said...

You make for a most titillating cover-star, my dear Olga.

I imagine the readership would soar if you graced the front in such a manner!

josey said...

i know i'm a little late...but you are so very welcome, Olga!!! ((SUPER SQUISHY HUGS))) LOL!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

The love blog.... soon we'll be making another post. - "Meril Stubing"

I went to Margret's five&dime and asked for the new "Olga" Cosmopolitan. I could not find this issue. I then noticed the date is May 2008, and will be building my new time machine in the garage tonight.

I never realized how transparent you are - I can see the ocean RIGHT THROUGH YOU!!! Cool trick :-)

Speedy "Straps" Hollydale

Anonymous said...

Hi ya!! If you get a chance swing on over to my blog http://mywhimsyworld.blogspot.com/ - I've tagged you for something :)

Anonymous said...

drop what your carrying there...wow they are nice..:):) and come on over I have something for you..

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

MSW - Too bad I don't have those fur cup-liners to keep me warm...but you're probably still skinning 'em, eh? Tell Fidel not to work you too hard.
PS: Can I have one of your Safety posters, puh-leeeez?

Thanks Lord Likely - Gracing fronts and making things soar is my specialty!

Ooooh Josey - thanks! That was a NICE {{HUG!}} xoxo

I'm glad you like "Glamour Pose" Speedy...although it is a bit revealing...but ya know what they say - "When ya got it, flaunt it." So I did! ;)

Whimsy gal - ARGggg...I hoped to escape that one!!! But I will do...for you! Probably after Christmas though, ok?

WOW Crusty - that is SUCH a cool award! You made it all by yerself too! I am deeply honored - thank you from the bottom of my cups! xoxo

Ta-Ta! (for now!)
~Olga

Barbara Doduk said...

oh my gawd this is haaaaalarious. So deserving of My Spreader of Love award too.

Olga you have an open invitation to visit me any day.

SMOOCHIES!

B @ The Love Blog

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

WoW! Thanks barbara, I am honored to meet the designer of this LOVELY award! I will visit you...right now!
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

WoW! Thanks barbara, I am honored to meet the designer of this LOVELY award! I will visit you...right now!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!