Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Very Crusty Award

This Award has been hauled over to my Blog Overfloweth Page ~ Click HERE to read all about it! It is also proudly displayed in my Big Ol' Bodacious TROPHY ROOM!

5 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Hungry Mother said...

I think you'll like writing to that training bra, it's quite a trip down memory lane.

meleah rebeccah said...

Jeeez.

Now I HAVE to go check out this Robert person.

He has been all over the people's blogs I read today.

CONGRATS!!!

MYM said...

lol @ writing to training bra.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Meleah - You will LOVE Robert/Crusty! And don't let him fool ya, he's not a grumpy as he wants us to believe! He's a big ol' teddy bear!

Hungry Mother & Drowsey - Oh yes, my rebellious training bra days! I'll take that trip down mammary lane after the holidays!

xoxo
~Olga

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, I'm an evil gal - but I just couldn't resist - I mean I just have to know what you'll say!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Besides, after I got tagged with it, I just knew I had to share the love!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!