Friday, December 14, 2007

I Didn't Do It!

Well, this really blows.
Click on the photo to read the original post!

6 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

meleah rebeccah said...

ha ha ha ha ha....

Its kinda funny YOU share a name with a Natural Disaster hitting the earth while you are Traveling around it.

Fanton said...

It sounds like a storm in a d-cup, to me.

Anonymous said...

I'll vouch for Olga on this one ..she had nothing to do with this....that night in Gilley's Roadhouse maybe...but none of that other stuff....:):)

MYM said...

Ya think it had anything to do with your recent tropical vacation? Hmmm?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Meleah - Like I said - Mother Nature has a BIG sense of humor!

Double D, Lord Likely, Double D.

Phew! Thanks for coverin' me Crusty! I'll return the favor someday!

You mean like maybe all the RUM PUNCH I consumed created some sort of weird atmospheric vacuum or something, Drowsey? Probably not.
But then again....stranger things HAVE happened to me!

Ta-Ta (for now!) my friends!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I saw this on the news and imeadiatly said, "OLGA!". You came to mind right away. Did you see the Moustache shaped swirls in the edge of the storm?

Once in Hollydale, we named a whirlwind "Speedy".

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!