Friday, December 14, 2007

Fuel My Wish List!

Click me for original post!

10 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

meleah rebeccah said...

Voted. Voted. Voted.

Anonymous said...

you can buy mt vote with Jack Daniels...I have voted already so you owe me a shot....:):)

MYM said...

Yep...I'll vote. How do you keep track of these things??? I'm so disorganized...which is why anywhere I can be voted for I have 2 votes...one from me and one from you! LOL

MYM said...

I can't figure out where to vote! I'm hopeless. But I did see that Robert is the blog of the day...cool.

Emma the Golden Girl said...

We're off to vote for you right now. We hope you win because traveling in style with any of those items would be D-vine!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DOUBLE-D THANK YOUS! I fueled ya'll today too! (If you are "Fuelers")
~Olga
xoxo

Heather said...

I'ma gonna fuel, I mean..fill, your cups with a vote, Olga!

Are you brushing up on your french?!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oui Oui! Parle Vu...um, Woo-Hoo!!?

Anonymous said...

I can see why you'd want to travel in a Laga Bag Olga... all the way to Canada soon I hear!

Diva said...

I'm sorrrry!! I super suck and didn't blog or read blogs for days!! I would have happily fueled your blog, beautiful.
I suppose I should at least check in here and there over the weekends.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!