Friday, December 7, 2007

Screamin' Meme-meees!

I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but Kellypea of Kellymentology
tagged me with this Crazy 8 mega-Meme...
Click on the picture to read my response which has been moved over to

23 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

josey said...

you are oh-so-loverly, olga! hehe! thanks for taggin me with this meme. it should be a blast! and it DOES look quite time-consuming...but even better for me ;) you know how i love to ramble on forEVer! ROTFL.

and O_M_G are you really going to read that book next??? LOL. should be eeeeeenteresting! ;)

and i'm even more curious--is that boob pillow yours?? ROTFL!!!

you're a total nut. i love it :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes, Josey! My dear friend Fracas gave it to me for my birthday - check out my Oct. 10th post! :)
~Olga

MYM said...

First...thanks for not tagging me, LOL. And you want to do Letterman before you die? The show or the man?

Van Morrison & Bonnie Raitt - OMG 2 of my ALL TIME favourite singer/songwriters. I knew there was a reason I liked you...other than the boobs!

Anonymous said...

I am in shock at Drowsey's remark isn't Letterman married.....:):):)..Bonnie Rait rocks and she does a hell of a duet with Jerry Lee Lewis with the Kristofferson song The Pilgrim...and I apologise for blowing you off that Nevada road sign wwhen I whizzed by....I feel like a real boob for doing that...:):)

jOolian said...

aghhHHahgahgha hahaghah ahghaaaa
these are brilliant Olga-duo!
...i pee'd i cried, i laff'...and had tah pee again... yea'up, gonna go peeee again... keep'ah Rawwwwk'n bodacious Perk'd one !!! ~julian

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Drowsey - I admit, that Letterman thing is my fantasy, not Shawn's. But she's the one with the strange (if ya ask me) fixation about boobs!!!

Crusty - Hey, that's OK - I bounced back real nice! Yeah, Bonnie ROCKS!!!

Hey, I remember that smilin' face! :) So NICE to see you 'round here again jOolz! Hint: Next time, go pee BEFORE you come see me, ok?

Thanks for your support everyone!
~Olga

Hungry Mother said...

Gotta fish tomorrow, but I'll accept and try for Monday. Thanks.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hope you catch some big'uns HungryMother!
~Olga

Boricua in Texas said...

Thanks for the tag, Olga! I will try to do this by Monday. We have a lot of lifting to do this weekend (wink wink) to get the house in livable shape.

I love Iz's version of Somewhere over the Rainbow. It's sweet and tender and I don't care that it's been used in commercials.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

There NO pressure to do this meme or even doing it a'tall you guys!

Ingrid - Your house is looking just bee-yoo-tiful!
~Olga

Julie said...

Hey, thanks for the tag, Olga! I think....I'll have to think about this one....

BTW, I assume that you are going to Maui? "Maui Revealed" is an awesome book for just that purpose! I know from personal experience.

josey said...

heyyyyy OLLLLGGGAAA :)

i did my crazy 8 meme. :D

that was fun--thanks!!!

V said...

I need to borrow that pillow, okay? :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes Julie - we're going in February!

Josey - Great answers! Geez - you're QUICK!

Natural - See my Oct 10th post for info on how to order the now famous Booby Pillows!

Happy Holidays!
~Olga

Fanton said...

Surely my dear Olga has already traveled around TWO globes?

Fanton said...

I am, of course, referring to breasts.

Hungry Mother said...

My meme is up.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

That is true Lord Likely. Very very true! But there is still some uncharted territory I'd like to explore!
~Olga

meleah rebeccah said...

Oh my god... you kicked ass on this meme. Kelly tagged me too. Im still working on mine.

Diva said...

You are so adorable, and I love the pillow!!

Anonymous said...

My Bra Mistress, your 8 Crazy Meme Blog Assignment has been completed and is ready for your reading pleasure and a DD grade!

kellypea said...

Toad-ally excellent, Olga. Truly. I loved the video and watched the entire thing, tear balling like the dorky animal lover that I am. I completely know how much work you put into this blog and know you're amazing. I loved reading your responses and promise I won't tag you until January. Bwahahahahaha! Lerve you!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oh thanks you guys!!! I admit, that meme tuckered me right out! Phew! I'm gonna go soak my poor ol' tired cups in a nice Woolite bath now! G'night!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!