Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Good Thing I Have A Nice Big Rack!






Click HERE to read the original post about these awesome AWARDS ~ all of which are now resting comfortably on my Nice Big Rack in my Big Ol' Bodacious TROPHY ROOM!

23 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Stealth said...

I don't care if Meleah gave you the friendship badge, I am giving it to you, also. Come by my place to get it.

Hungry Mother said...

Thanks. I'm still basking in the glow of the last award I got from you and I proudly display it here.

Diva said...

You're the breast, I mean best.
I've thought of places to take you on your visit.

There is a sweet statue of Dolly Parton at the Sevier County Courthouse. I plan to put ya up there and proudly fondle the goodies. xoxoxox

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am taking 10 of each award... is that wrong?

Boy-O-Olga! You are the most popular of the bras. I saw you last night at Target. A woman lO-Oked at me funny when I stood at the end of the isle talking to you. "The mens department is around the corner, you lunatic", that's what she said. Mean old biddy. To my surprise, the wivey then came over and tried you on! Shiver me timberzz :-)

Ok, maybe I cannot take them all, because I have them already. What is important is the sentiment. Very nice. I do have the flower in my back pocket (picture file) and will put that up for my happy happy joy joy of the day.

See you at Walmart!!!!!!!
Speedy Longstocking

meleah rebeccah said...

HAHAHAHAH

Me and Stealthy gave you the badge!

Congrats oon ALL your awards...


I LOVE THIS BLOG

Anonymous said...

Cups overfloeing with awards..all well deserved...I also have them like Speedy but the thought is what makes it special....I thought I saw you in Victoria Secret the other day and I called out but it was a French Bra but a dead ringer for you sort of Olga with an accent...

Anonymous said...

I posted a line or two celebrating your 5,000 visitors as it is a feat worthy of praise.. do you have a French cousin in the family boy she looked like you....:):):)

MYM said...

OOOOhhhh I love awards! Congrats..wow you are stacked! :D They are all well deserved my bosomy friend!

I'm taking one...unlike speedy, and will post it proudly :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Crusty - I don't know about any French cousins, but I used to be very close to lovely set of Irish twins! (On my mother's side.) ;)
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You said it Drowsey! If I get any MORE stacked, I'm gonna need a bigger blog!
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Stealth - I love you! & I miss you!

Hungry Mother - You're most welcome and deserving of many more awards! And thanks for keeping me on track!

Diva! DOLLY PARTON! Hoo-Weeee! I would soooo LOVE to come hang with you!

That wasn't me Speedy! Musta been one of those cheap little floozies my "Ex" hooked up with after she dumped me for a younger model. (Not surprising, their relationship quickly fell apart at the seams.) ;)

Thanks mealeah! Say...what are you doing New Years Eve?

LOVE TO YOU ALL!
~Olga

meleah rebeccah said...

New years EVE? I will be home. (My parents are going away) so I will have the PLACE to myself....

my I ask why??? hmm.....????

should I be really excited right now??

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

welllll....Mimzie & I were thinking.....maybe.....do ya feel like ringing in the new year with a big ol' bodacious black bra???

MYM said...

I did a little post about you too...along with a post about Speedy's foot...oh yes...it's getting crazy in blogworld again!

Unknown said...

Way to go with all those awards! Wow!

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

Congratulations on all the awards - how could anyone NOT give you award with a blog name like yours!

Great creative instinct!

Boricua in Texas said...

Well deserved, all of them. Do you have a shelf strong enough to support all that weight withut sagging?

Fanton said...

My dear Olga, you are positively brimming with awards these days!

How on earth do you manage to pack them all in, I wonder?

Lisa Wines said...

You deserve a badge todaaaayyyyy! Or 99. Congrats.

AND! If I sing this song, what does it mean? "I love Paris in the springtime!"

It means that Olga is coming to Paris! WishfulWriter says yes! She will bring Olga here! We will dangle you from the titty top of the Eiffel tower! We will drink fine wine and smelly cheese in your presence. sigh. Can't wait.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Drowsey! Did you notice how BIG it is? Oh silly me - of COURSE you did! LOL!

Thanks DD! Love your hat!

Thank you David - It's always nice to have a little support from Down Under!

Don't worry 'bout me Ingrid - The awards are light as air. Especially compared to what I USED to haul around all day! (And sometimes night!)

Oh Lord Likely - That's for me to know & you to ponder! But I do manage to pack them in quite nicely, don't you think?

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR FANTASTIC SUPPORT! I wouldn't be able to do it without you!
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm going to Paris! I'm going to Paris! I'm going to Paris! Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Anonymous said...

From one DD to your DDs ( or are we three DDs?), you are most welcome!

Looks like you may need to expand to WMDs (Weapons of Mammary Distraction) to carry all these awards in your bra!

meleah rebeccah said...

I can NOT wait to have OLGA up in my world! wheeeeeeee

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!