Tuesday, December 4, 2007

An Attitude Of Gratitude ~ # 5,000

Piper of Bliss in Bloom recently posted this beautiful rose in a lovely gesture symbolizing the gratitude she feels for her blogging friends...PLEASE CLICK ON THE ROSE to read the rest of this post in it's original form!

15 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

Woohoo! 5,000 and growing! Very cool my bosomy friend :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Drowsey - You should get a dozen of these roses!!!
xoxo
~Olga

Taylor Blue said...

5,000 is great ... wooo hooo !!

Anonymous said...

5,000 posts makes for a long fence....:) congrats

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I thought I heard a party over here. Happy 5000 Olga! Shiver me hook straps, and elestic bands... someone pour me a glass of the Char Dine Aye from Canada.
I will take a rose if you don't mind. thanks /-O-O-\ and Congratulations!!

Boricua in Texas said...

What an ample readership! ;)

piper said...

Olga, maker of all things uplifting, this post was a surprising, and wonderful blessing!

Thank you! And thanks for being my friend :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

ALL of you are worthy of DOZENS of roses and much much more just for PUTTING UP with me! :)
~Olga

meleah rebeccah said...

whoo hoooooo


5,000


amazing...and here's to the next 5,000


I love the rose.

Thank YOU for keeping me laughing.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Meleah.....mmmm-wah!
~Olga

Diva said...

Congrats! I'm glad I stumbled in here like drunk riding a bicycle that one fine day a mere week or two ago. Feels like home!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, Olga, on your magnificent milestone. I miss you so very much!

Your Georgia Friend,

Stealth

Julie said...

Congrats on number 5,000! That's great! Boy do I have a longggggg way to go to get there....

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hey you guys...THANKS for your SUPPORT! I couldn't do it without you!
LOVE,
Olga

piper said...

OLGA RULES THE WORLD! ~xo

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!