Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Nice AtTITude Will Get You Noticed

EYE-YI-YI! Check out those Twin Peaks! Ingrid of Boricua in Texas sent me this provocative little photo of herself in front of "Las Tetas de Cayey" (aka: The Tits of Cayey) ~ Aren't they isn't she lovely?! Please click on the Tetas to read the original post which has been moved to My Blog Overfloweth Page!

Mel of Monday Morning Power surprised me with this Winning Attitude Award!
Please click on it to read the original past!

23 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Boricua in Texas said...

Thanks for the award! And for posting the picture, of course.

MYM said...

LOL great picture! I'm going to have to search my photos...because I remember something similar around here....hmmm....

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Mountains majesty, sweet land of liberatarians, from the I.C.

I remember a spiral formation in the South Dakota Titons that had a similar look and feel. I think these cross my rock formations are geographically interesting, and vote these as my "Puerto Rican Picks of the Week".

All I can say is, Double Down and split em`.... Vegas Style :-)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Estimado Olga, yo quiero el uso de español en su blog. Me parece y Crujiente son los únicos otros de utilizar tal idioma internacional. Las piedras tienen calor también. Da las gracias de Speedcat!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

According to my online translator, Speedy...here's you just said:

"Dear Olga, I want I use of Spanish in his blog. It seems to me and Crujiente is the only others to use such international language. The stones are warm also. It thanks of Speedcat!"

Speedy - Please seek help ASAP!!!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

My pleasure Ingrid! Hope to see more of you 'round here!
~Olga

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, Drowsey! (Mt. Penis perhaps?!) HAHA!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

that's a great photo of ingrid. Id like to send you some naturally formed australian "tits" but our landscape is dotted with man made things like big bananas, lobsters, koalas, oranges.... vey scary...

http://home.alphalink.com.au/~richardb/page4.htm

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks for the BIG pictures nursemyra! Unfortunately, they pale in comparison to yours lovely collection!
I wonder...what would you think if a BIG ol' bodacious black lace Traveling Bra such as moi were to suddenly appear Down Under? Hmmmm?
~Olga

Boricua in Texas said...

I think Speedcat is saying that he wants you to use more Spanish in the blog. Crujiente means Crunchy (is that another blogger, perhaps?). And I am guessing he said the Rocks (the mountains) were hot. Those online translators are wacky.

Hungry Mother said...

Here's a possible Mt. Penis.

Have you ever tried to cover The Bubbles in Acadia?

Unknown said...

I got to your blog from the comment you left on my post ... and I'm soooooo glad I did. Love your blog. It's so much fun. I'll be around a lot.

Have a great day!

Samuel Goh Kim Eng said...

In the past there was this TV show
"Have Gun Will Travel"

Now the latest live version is
"Have Bra Will Travel!"

It's quite easy to guess which is the more exciting show to watch!?

Samuel Goh Kim Eng
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Sun. 2nd Dec. 2007.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hola Ingrid! Thanks for clearing things up! I'll bet Speedy was referring to our mutual bloggy friend, whom I have dubbed Crusty, of this fine blog: http://grumpysstuff.blogspot.com
...but "Crunchy" has a nice ring to it too! HA!

I did put a language translator widget in the side bar of my blog...but guess it has a few limitations.

People are diggin' your photo! :)
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I should have KNOWN better than to mention the P-word around you Drowsey! BUt those pictures you sent me are amazing! Will post 'em soon. THANKS!!!!
~Olga

Hot Dang Hungry Mother! I would love to TRY & cover those Bubbles! What a couple of Beauties!
But that Mt. Penis looks kinda ragged...like it's taken a real beating....
~Olga

You said it Crunchy...I mean, Crusty!
~Olga

Hello samuel! Nice to meet you & yes...MY adventures are WAY more exciting! I hope you come back for more! Ta-Ta!
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Bob! I am very glad you stopped by! I do love your blog - you have really enriched my vocabulary!

Hey, have you ever considered adding another "O" to your name?...just wondering...
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Ingrid Is Right!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

¡Te quiero rápido!

Anonymous said...

Come Over.... He Hee!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!!

meleah rebeccah said...

Oh... I just love Ingrid. Not only is she beautiful, she is so smart and so sweet.

Congrats on the awards sweety.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks you guys! I appreciate your SUPPORT!

Diva said...

Awwwww. Something's happening inside my lovely black bra this morning... I just get so excited when I get bodacious awards...
My, my, my.

And I thought I was in trouble for being sassy when I read your comment this morning!

I would like to thank you and the academy for My CUPS runneth over!
I'll shut up now, they're about to cut to commercial.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Diva - you are just SO DARNED Divalious! Glad I made your girls stand up and shout for joy!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!