Friday, November 30, 2007

My Friends Are So Amazing!

To read the original post about these Amazing Awards (as well as a Special Award from Lord Likely, which is now prominently displayed in my Big Ol' Bodacious TROPHY ROOM)...
Click on them!

10 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

meleah rebeccah said...

what a wonderful tribute to YOU and all the people you mentioned.

Im off to check out drowsy monkey!

MYM said...

And you said there'd be no penises. lmao

Seriously...thank you so much Olga! I'm very flattered by the award and your kind words. (I knew you were one of those people searching & then finding that post of mine...ahha!)

DubLiMan said...

I absolutely like your attitude, therefore I have something for you. Come on over and claim it. Just follow the link.
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/winning-attitude-award.html

Anonymous said...

I think Olga's chest is puffed up..with pride with all these well deserved awards...:)

Fanton said...

Huzzah! I am glad you enjoyed my glorious award.

As Madam Drowsey so rightly says, "A Large Penis is Good to Have."

LOBO said...

I knew her when she was just an "A" cup!!!

Thanks Olga!

:)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I think you'll enjoy Drowsey's blog meleah! But watch out for the Penis Clams! Ew!
~Olga

Drowsey - I decided to post a penis (or 2) in your and Lord Likely's honor. I knew you'd like it! But...will Google?
~Olga

MMP - WoW! I got an award for my post about Awards! It doesn't get any better than that! Thanks! :)
~Olga

Yours is The Award that keeps on giving, Lord Likely!
~Olga

OH LOBO - An "A" cup? Moi?! Surely you jest! You must have me confused with that blasted Helga, the Wandering Corset! (What ever happened to that uptight $#&@! anyway?!)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

That was the scariest click I have ever clicked, although I am very happpy for you - dear Olga! It seems you have some interesting friends.... I must be the only sane one in the bunch.

Chicki chaka wa waaaa heee heeee whoooooo heeeeee H ah ha ha ha ha.

Bettie Boop? Is that you???

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

If you're the only sane one in the bunch, Speedy...then we should all be very very worried! ;)
xoxo

Diva said...

You rock balls.. I mean boobs... Oh, God, I need coffee.
Happy Monday and a hearty good morning to ya!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!