Sunday, December 2, 2007

Be Careful What You Ask For!

Over the shoulder boulder holder? Or...???
Nice Rocks!
Click on the picture to read the original post over on
My Blog Overfloweth Page!

21 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

josey said...

hallo, olga!! i just moseyed on over here from speedy's :) i am so excited to learn of your adventures and travels!

and i must tell you, you are looking quite voluptuous and stylish no matter where you are :D *teehee*

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long it took drowsey to find those pictures.....????:):):)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Fresh air and sunshine are the secret to retaining my girlish shape, Josey! Oh - and avoiding the dryer!
~Olga

About 8.2 seconds, Crusty! Pretty amazing, eh?
~Olga

meleah rebeccah said...

these are the greatest "falic" gifts of nature.....

i just visited drowsey site...and you are right she is AWESOME.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You've got that right, meleah! Drowsey ROCKS - BIG TIME!
~Olga

MYM said...

OMG - I can't believe you posted them! LOL...actually robert they didn't take me too long to find them...funny that. That 3rd one looks familiar...I gotta say.

Anyway...I have a drink for you over at my site Olga...you deserve it after this.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am famous rock boy? (Banging chest) "Hoo hooo hoo rock man like Olga"

That's the second time I read the word phallic in a blog today. What's up?

Drowsey sure picks some big rocks, no? (laughing) This is one fun place you have here. I LIKE IT!!

Hi Josey! She is a funny person. Check her out Olga.

BTW: Which rock is the most supple? The left one. I call her "Betty Roxanne Bonanza Mammory" Who's crazy now, I ask!!!

Speedcat Hollydale - King of Cups

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Drowsey...I already guzzled my drink...can I have another PLEASE?!? (Thank you!) Are you referring to the ROCK in photo #3, or one of the guys?
~Olga

Speedy - ROCK ON, MY CRAZY WONDERFUL SUPPORTIVE FRIEND, ROCK ONNNNNNN!
~Olga

Julie said...

And who said that Mother Nature doesn't have a sense of humor? Whoever said it didn't look around very hard....

MYM said...

no...the rock...I didn't even notice the people til you mentioned them.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Gee Drowsey, I wonder why???!!?
~Olga

Julie - Somehow, the word HARD strikes me as very funny!!! But then, it's been a very LONG weekend! HA!
~Olga

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I hate it when people photograph me without my permission or my knowing it!

Hungry Mother said...

Thanks for the mention. Drowsey's is better than mine (but I'm used to that).

Boricua in Texas said...

Those are great!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Mushy! Which one is YOU?!?
~Olga

Now, now HungryMother, we'll have none of that penile envy going on around here!
~Olga

Thanks Ingrid! See what you started?!?!!?
~Olga

Greeneyezz said...

That is hysterical!!

The third picture down cracks me up!

Nice find Olga!

~ZZ

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks greeneyezz - but I TOTALLY blame Drowsey!
~Olga

Fanton said...

Mother Nature seems to be obsessed with the male generative member, and no mistake.

Just like all women, eh?

I jest, I jest. Do not hurl things at me!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Did any of those protuberances look familiar, milord?
~Olga

Forest Parks said...

Wow! They are amazing.

Are you sure them photos are not doctored!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hello Forest Parks! Well, the certainly look real to me!
~Shawn

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!