Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'd Like Mine On The Rocks...

Now here's an award I really appreciated! And needed too!
Click on it to read the original post!

14 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Julie said...

Congats on the award!

Oh, and watch that language, or your blog rating could get worse! You wouldn't want that to happen, now would you? (he, he!)

MYM said...

lmao...omg too funny. Yes, this has been a weird couple of days!!! Thank you for the award...I shall display it proudly!!! No more google searches ... I'm done! :D

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I dont' know about you Drowsey, but I'm spent! Good NIGHT!
~Olga

I'm cleanin' up my act Julie - From here on out it's all sunshine and daffodils! Or maybe more like snowflakes and taxicabs...since I AM going to New York next!
~Olga

Hungry Mother said...

If you get to the Today show, please tell Natalie that I lust after her.(In a good way, of course.)

Julie said...

Olga-FYI, I just gave you an award! Come to my blog to check it out!

meleah rebeccah said...

yeay! delicious. cheers. and bottoms up!

xxoo

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

wOOw! Thanks julie & meleah! (hic!)
~Olga

Anonymous said...

it's only 8.30 am over here but I'd sure like to drink a pink martini before heading off to the gimcrack

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Somehow, I doubt your patients will care, NurseMyra! In fact, they'd probably like to join you! Cheers!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

congrats there Olga and I always thought you were a Martini on the rocks kinda bra...so bttoms up especially if the bottom is the one Dawn posted in her blog the other day.....:):):)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I wish! :)
Thanks Crusty! How's them chest hairs doin' today??? ;)
~Olga

Fanton said...

You must be the most highly-decorated brassiere in history by now, my dear Olga!

Congratulations!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hard to believe isn't it Lord Likely?! But I couldn't do with without a little (or a lot) of help from my friends!
~Olga

ILL_Natured_gr said...

This is by far the best (& useful at the same time!) award i've ever seen :)

Well done Olga!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!