Monday, December 3, 2007

Sending Out An S.O.S.


MedStudentWife of Another Day In Paradise is one verrrry smart, funny lady...but she's also a BIG TEASE and stubborn as the day is long!

Click on the photo to read the original post & FIND OUT WHY!!!

28 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

kellypea said...

Olga, Dahlink, you're sol. I downloaded it, took one look, and almost passed out it reminded me so much of school, and I am sooooooo over school. Good luck...!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Damn

Diva said...

I'll not give you any false information.. as I am as computer savvy as an ardvard in tap shoes.

meleah rebeccah said...

Um. I have No Idea what ANY of that means. Like Kelly said... GOOD LUCK.

:)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Diva - Rats! In taps shoes even!
~Olga

Thanks meleah! I'm not having a very good feeling about this though....
~Olga

shle3pyb4by said...

uhuh... this is tough! :(
i cant help you on this! sorry!! but as everyone said, GOOD LUCK! *twirling for good luck charm to olga!* ;)

Debbie Dolphin said...

Happy Holidays,
Debbie Dolphin has sailed the digital seven seas to honor you with a few beaming Blog Awards! To receive your awards, please sail over to The Beacon Blogosphere Awards and News.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Keep twirlin' those good thoughts for me Baby! I'll let ya know when you can stop! Weeeeeee!
~Olga

Captain Debbie - WOW! I may have to get a bigger blog to accomodate all these awards! I am very very humbled. And HAPPY! :) Thank you!
~Olga

Hungry Mother said...

I believe it's right about here.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Ottawa? Oooooh...I hope you're right!
How do you know, HungryMother?
~Olga

Hungry Mother said...

I stuck it in my GPS software like this.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

HM - Awesome!!! I think I'll direct my little friend over here to see that! Let's see what she says now! Thank you soooooo much!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat as Diva..or should I say shoes....:)

Hungry Mother said...

I've got 3 better location views from Google Earth, here, here, and here.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

That's ok Crusty - I will refer to you with my culinary questions & let HungryMother tackle the navigational issues!

Speaking of which - Hungry, you RULE!!! I haven't received a confirmation from MSW yet...but that's probably 'cuz she's too BUSY making my new fur cup liners! :)
Love ya (both)!
~Olga

Unknown said...

Morning Olga -

Wow..some GPS that Hungry has :) and she's bang on the money !!!

Fidel and I are getting the guest drawer all ready for ya and an extra special bottle of woolite .

Now I've gotta go.. I have some huntin' to do :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you Olga, we do make a great looking couple if I do say so myself! :) and we are very happy :)

shle3pyb4by said...

hi olga!! im so excited...!! is that correct? *wondering in twirls*

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi MSW - Well, thank goodness for HungryMother and his GPS thinga-ma-jiggy or I'd be left out in the cold! Brrrrrr! Just thinkin' about those fur liners has me feeling all warm & fuzzy!
xoxo
~Olga

josey said...

darnit, i guess i got here too late! hehe!!

well olga, i know you're a busy lady, but i have a mini special request whenever you get the chance! (see bottom of the post.) heheeh!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Josey - That looks like FUN! I'll get on it soon! :)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

UTM = Under the Mounds.

LOOK DOWN

josey said...

hey olga! i wasnt very good in arranging my requests...hehe...in case you didnt see my response to your comment on my page, you dont have to do the meme, just take one quiz--here!

i just ran across that test while doing my meme, and thought it would be funny if you did that quiz ;) HEHE!

no hurry, no worries! enjoy your evening!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hey Josey! I did get your meme & will be doing it soon!
I PROMISE! :) I've been BUSY!!!!
:)
I posted that same quiz a while ago...go here to see: http://olgathetravelingbra.blogspot.com/2007/10/what-kind-of-bra-are-you_13.html
~Olga
PS: What kind of bra are YOU?!?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

PS Josey: How did you make a link like that in the comments?
~Olga

josey said...

welp, i guess you're off the hook then! hehe! i didnt originally pick you for the meme, just the quiz, but by all means do the meme if you want :) its proven to give a few laughs over at speedy's and redneck robert's! hehe!

to make the link just use this:

[a href="http://www.whateverwebsite.com"]whatever words you want to show up to click[/a]

EXCEPT...where i put the brackets, use < and >. make sure you leave in the quotes, too. everything should be exactly like that except the brackets, the website addy, and your link word/phrase. if you're confused, let me know! its really pretty easy :D

practice it a few times! hehe :)

josey said...

oops i forgot to say...you sleazy little (big? LOL) bra! FLASHY RED!!! hahahah! too good, too good!

shockingly, i was a lace bra!!
Dreamy, romantic, and ultra-feminine
You're a womanly woman who makes guys feel like men
Your perfect guy is strong, determined, and handsome
With a softer side that only you can draw out

wow, i'll have to ask hubby about that. ;) LOL. i always thought i was a tomboy!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

UTM...Under The Mounds! I LIKE that Speedy! But I THINK I could have found THOSE without a GPS device! HA!
~Olga

Thanks for the LAUGHS and SUPPORT Josey! I found out that I am 75% addicted to blogging. (BIG surprise!) But what about the other 25%???
;)
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!