Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Christmas in New Jersey

Hanging out with Meleah's family in New Jersey
for Christmas was a real HOOT!
They're such a warm and friendly bunch
and welcomed me right in with open arms...

or heads,

and made me feel
just like part of the Colonna Hawthorne Walter clan!

Whoa - Dood!
Now where do you suppose he learned THIS move?!?

From Grandpa maybe ?!
Woo-hoo!
Aunt Bea was a little furclempted after I told her that
85% of all women are wearing the wrong size bra!

But that news that didn't seem to bother baby Mason
in the least little bit!
I think if I ever I quit being a Traveling Bra,
I'd like to become a Traveling BLANKIE!
Thanks Meleah and family for the wonderful Christmas!
I can hardly WAIT for New Years Eve!

23 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Meleah Rebeccah said...

We are having the best time over here.

Oh, my sister in law MAYA wants to take Olga on a few of her OWN trips....

(Ill send you an email with the details)

xxoo

Robert said...

What a fine looking family you hooked up with there Olga...I must say I am in the same boat as Aunt Bea and didn't know that 85% of women wear the wrong size bra...that's something I will have to take a closer look at.....:):):)

DrowseyMonkey said...

lol @ robert.

Yes...they look like a fun family! Those pictures are great! I like that all the men are getting into the act too...too funny! ;)

Kate Boddie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Enjoy the New Year!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I love these pictures!! aww, that traveling blankie sure is cute (he hee)

Aunt Bea is the best, she seems to really be interested in your construction... polyester??? Just a guess. I am made of carbon :-)

The BRaHat looks just like my Minnesota below 0 head gear with drop down ear flaps. They do have more padding, however. (cotton) I will always think of bras from now on when the weather is cold.

Brassiere Bra-Vura!!! Excellente`!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oh Meleah - I think I'd have a BLAST with your sister-in-law too! Where/when are we goin?!?

It's TRUE Crusty! I think you better check it OUT for yourself! Maybe Buns of Steel needs some HELP in that department????

LOL Drowsey - I just think it's so funny how DOODS always put me on their heads! Whats UP with THAT!??

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New to you too Kate!

Oh Speedy - I think you may be onto something with the BraHat idea! With or without padding! HAHA! Thanks for always leaving such uplifting comments! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!
~Olga

Hungry Mother said...

North Jersey? Near the City? Nice set of photos.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Not sure exactly where I am Hungry Mother, but YES they certainly ARE a nice set, arn't they?

Sullicom said...

happy holidays! Hey, I meant to ask if you had anything to do with this news item - http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071227/NEWS02/712270373

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi sullicom! OMG!...That's one of the worst cases of BRA ABUSE I've ever heard of!

DrowseyMonkey said...

lol @ olga not knowing exactly where she is...hahaha

meleah rebeccah said...

lol @ Drowsey loling at Olga not knowing where she is.

jOolian said...

RawwwwkEm-Sawxxxx'Em you bodacious busted femme la vie .... !!! ....o, i so digg the Santa & Olga .... magically brillant.

Yooz, and all of yernz have a most hapPee'n hellaHollerdaze & Nooz Y3rz ..... !!!
totally wondrous pic and many mammories Shawn !!! ~julian

Mike said...

Loved the young boy with the bra.

Hopefully he took some time to learn how the clasp works.

It'll do him good!

Lord Likely said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas, dear Olga!

It warms my cockles, so it does.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Drowsey & Meleah...OK, I KNOW where I am, but I'm not TELLING where I am! Capice?!
xoxo
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

jOooooooolian! Where for art thou been you crazy dood?!? I hope you have a super-AWESOME New Year & that I see/hear more from ya too! Keep on smiling!
xoxo
~Olga

Natural Woman said...

I love the pictures! You keep me laughing.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Mike - I love that photo too! The look on his face is priceless!
~Olga

Anything I can do to warm your cockles Dear Lord Likely makes me a happy bra! :)
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks, Natural Woman! I aim to please! :)
~Olga

Meleah Rebeccah said...

That is a great picture of JCH

Emma the Golden Girl said...

Hi Olga,
No matter where you are, you seem to be the life of the party. I just love a bra that knows how to have a good time. Keep it up!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Had to come back and see the BraHat again, and Dave was great :-)

Speedy

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!