Friday, December 28, 2007

Toss Me Gently, Toss Me Slowly

What are these 2 boobs doing on MY blog?
Click their picture to go to My Blog Overfloweth Page & find out)

12 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

Yikes! that sounds scary. While I feel bad for those 2 guys...that picture of them looks like they're in a Cohen brothers movie or something, lol.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Drowsey - I don't feel sorry for the guys...they were totally taunting the girls...and yeah, that picture says it all! I just wanna know if the BRA is ok!?!

Anonymous said...

Life as a bra can be dangerous..those two bozo's need driving lessons..I have seen may things from the cab of a truck and never crashed once.. although the nkaed cheerleader in the back of a pickup in Mexico Missouri was a very close call.....:):):)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

A nekkid Cheerleader? Did she have nice pom poms, Crusty?

Unknown said...

What's a tossed out, left to the scrap heap bra supposed to do? What more can it do in it's suicidal dive but attempt to corral two bigger than life boobs?

It remains a hero and still gets no props...

T

Julie said...

Bra Abusers! Bra Abusers! Bra tossing can be OK....if done properly...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

blogtommy - You make an EXCELLENT point! That bra should be commended for making such a valiant last ditch effort to bust those suckers.
RIP brave red bra...wherever you are!
~Olga

Julie - you said it babe! There is NO EXCUSE for BRA ABUSE!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

actually yes she did...and I think she was a number of sheets to the wind as well..there were empty beer cans back there as well.....:):):) and I agree with Julie Bra tossing is an art form and shouldn't be done by those unfamiliar with the technique...:):):)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I cant imagine a DOG CHEWED RED BRA...that IS bra abuse!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

LOL Kate! Yeah, if that'd been ME flying through the air, I coulda caused some serious FRONT END damage to the car (& those doods!)
~Olga

Crusty - Remind me to show you the CORRECT way to toss a bra when I see ya in the Spring! ;)
~Olga

Meleah - How did they know it was a DOG anyway??? Poor bra!
~Olga

Diva said...

I'm not 100% sure whether tweetle dee or tweetle dumb have ever seen a bra to begin with. Know what I mean? I think ya do.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

LOL! Yep I do Diva! Unfortunately.
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!