Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ummm...




Click anywhere on this picture to
read the orginial post!
Go ahead...you know you want to!

26 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Hungry Mother said...

I'm going to queue up as one of the 12.

Anonymous said...

those can't be real! i want a boob job, but that's more than i can handle.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

...or just two hungry guys!

Mukbang Abu Dhabi said...

oh man !

MYM said...

Ouch. That's just wrong. I can't look...they've gotta hurt!

lol @ at you being a band-aid. My niece once referred to my bra as a possible hat...but this chick's bra could be a tent or something.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Very funny, Mushy! I bet you know a couple too!
~Olga

astawerks - Oh WOman! ;)
~Olga

Drowsey - What can I say? I wouldn't have even posted this if it wasn't for her brilliant, Thanksgiving Turkey remark!

I wonder how big her BRAIN is?!?
~Olga

MYM said...

Why did I come back & look at this again? LOL But...the more I do look at it...the more it looks like my butt...or someone's butt.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yeah, they are pretty mesmerizing...but careful, don't sprain your eyeballs Drowsey!!!

Anonymous said...

"that would make me look like a band-aid!" oh, that is funny! kathleen :)

Unknown said...

How does she do normal things in life????

Anonymous said...

Yikes ..now they would put you under a lot of strain...you might need a support group...:):):)

Anonymous said...

that "support group" comment made me laugh!! ha

loved that!

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ! Just looking at her gives me a back ache!

Anonymous said...

Im scared.

Very Scared.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I wonder what her "turkeys" are stuffed with?!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS! I am very thankful for all of YOU!

LOVE,
~Olga

Grey said...

She just gave a whole new meaning to the word bOObs !

Peter said...

Hi! That's a lot of saline! I'm sure she has the right bra. I just hope she has invested enough in back support to hold them up.

Regards Peter

Miss Awesome said...

Yes, mesmerizing, but not really in a good way.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Grey - LOL! I don't even think bOOOObs adequately describe these things!
~Olga

Peter - Saline? Is that due to water retention?!? (hee hee!) Seriously, I imagine she must have a very strong back!
~Olga

Big momma - I hear ya. But still...it's hard not to stare....
~Olga

Anonymous said...

it's like when you drive by a bad car wreck with dead bodies nearby. you don't want to really look, but you just can't help but stare a bit.

those REALLY do look like real BALLOONS and not in a good way :)

olga, your blog is fun. what's next? :) kathleen

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi kathleen - Well, I'm heading to Aruba tomorrow for a week, then up to NYC for the Christmas holidays. I think I'll be going to Costa Rica in Jan & then to Maui in Feb! After that....who knows??? But I do know that I just LOVE being a Traveling Bra! Ta-Ta (for now!)
~Olga

Anonymous said...

olga -- have a safe and awesome trip. take care, kathleen :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I like em. That's all I'm sayin

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

OK, now I understand the couch comment Speedy. You SPRAINED your eyeballs on this one didn't ya?!?
~Olga

Debbie Dolphin said...

Does Maxi serve silicone salad with her "turkey" breasts?

Apparently, Maxi claims each breast weighs 20 pounds, which is the average weight of a Tom Turkey!

Considering the weight of her Massive Mammaries, we can safely proclaim Maxi is walking WMD - Weapons of Mammary Destruction!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi debbie dolphin - LOL!!! WMD!!! I love it!!! :)
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!