Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Turkey ala Olga

I received this provocative new recipe in the mail from an old friend the other day...I think it'll perk up our Thanksgiving table quite nicely, don't you?
Here is a new way to prepare your
Thanksgiving Turkey.
Your dinner will be the talk of the TOWN!!
Sure to bring smiles from your guests!
You should try this!
1. Cut out aluminum foil in desired shapes.
2. Arrange the turkey in the roasting pan, position the foil carefully.
(See picture below for details.)
3. Roast according to your own recipe and serve.
4. Watch your guests' faces as you present The Bird...
Turkey ala Olga
PS: Please email me your photos if you do this! Thanks!

18 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

bob said...

olga, my sweet.

my how i have missed you.

seems you are holding this turkey up well. kudos to you!

bob on, my bird support, bob on!

Hungry Mother said...

That is hilarious. I'm always the chef for holiday turkey feasts even tho I don't eat meat any more. I wonder if I dare do my foil that way?

Moooooog35 said...

..I need therapy..

I think that turkey is HOT.

Anonymous said...

I love that.

I saw this picture of the tan-lined Turkey floating around the internet..but now I have the story ala Olga!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I've always wanted to do that, but we don't cook the turkey! What a gag though.

Sugarqueensdream said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha and Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Very fitting Olga~~ Hugs and Love , Judy

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Bob! Nice to see your smillin' face again! Ya'll come back now, ya hear?!

GOR FOR IT, Hungry Mother...I am!

Yes, moooooog35 - it IS HOT! 175 degrees internal temperature, I believe. Mull THAT over...

Meleah - When I saw this, I just had to put my own personal twist on it!

No turkey Mushy? What do you eat on Thanksgiving? Besides beer, I mean.

Thanks Sugah - I think so too! :)

Love to all you wonderful people,
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that is SO fowl!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

A NAKID CHICKEN!!!!!

I sure would have been shocked to see her poolside getting a tan.
All I know is.... I'm certainly not going to be the one taking the stuffing out at the Thanksgiving table :P

The foil swimsuit will look nice on my cat after baking too.

Speedcat Chickendale lover of ALL birds

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Travel Betty - Doen't you mean tres chic?!?
~Olga

OK Speedy - I didn't think about the stuffing part. Ewww....that's downright ICKY! But I'm doin' it anyway!
~Olga

MYM said...

That turkey looks too much like me...which is why I go vegetarian. LOL - it is funny tho...I want pictures/stories from anyone who gives it a try for Thanksgiving....:D

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Crusty - She is rather appealing, isn't she? I think you need one of your very own!
~Olga

Drowsey - I will send all neked turkey photos your way...hear that Crusty?

Unknown said...

I need to do this. Unfortunately I will not be cooking the bird this year.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fanton said...

I dare say that the turkey will not be giving any thanks for having its vacation ruined!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Well then Dorky Dad - what shall you be doing with it (the bird) this year?
~Olga

Dearest Lord Likely - I'll bet she didn't appreciate having her neked picture plastered in the internet either!
~Olga

MYM said...

okay olga - i've added your turkey/speedy creation to my post today, LOL

DubLiMan said...

I have the same post on my site. This turkey is making the rounds. However, I must say it seems more fitting over here.

Or, you can say that great minds think alike.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes, MMPower - I think we CAN say that! My attempt at this recipe didn't exactly turnout like the picture, but she still looked rather stunning if I do say so myself! :)
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!