Sunday, November 18, 2007

TA-TA (for now) Georgia!

(Click to hear what's on my mind....)

I think ya'll will agree that my Stealthy Georgia Chaperon really
went out on a limb for me these past couple of months...She had me rockin' in Alabama, rollin' in Vegas, chillin' in Florida, shakin' things up all OVER Atlanta, and serenaded on my birthday by Mark Wills in his living room!
Now that's what I call Gen-u-ine Southern Hospitality!
But, unfortunately, all good things must come to an end...
and so, the time has come for me to make like a tree and leave!
(Do you see me? Click me!...I got something to say)
Yoo-hoo...here I am! I hope I don't FALL and BUST something!
"Other arms reach out to me...Other eyes smile tenderly....
Still in peaceful dreams I see...The road leads back to you...
Georgia, oooh Georgia...no peace I find...
Just an old sweet song...Keeps Georgia on my mind!"

Thanks Stealth - you're AWESOME!

(PS: Have you checked out my Advice Column - "Dear Olga" ?
Fracas
is sure glad she did!)

12 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Sugarqueensdream said...

Olga so close but yet so far... I missed you while in Florida, come back some time and we shall bust out in Florida, my way... Ha Ha Bust out, I crack me up, of course crack kills so maybe I better hush up LOL. Anyway Hugs dear busty friend....

MYM said...

I saw this great pic on stealthy's site but was admiring the colour and didn't see you in there!!!! How the heck did they ever get you out!?!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Sugar - Are you kidding? I barely scratched the surface in Florida! I am coming to see YOU for SURE!
xoxo
~Olga

Hi Drowsy - Stealth lured me down with dark chocolate and Diet COKE!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Stealth is AWESOME.

I cant wait to see where you will end up next!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes she is!

Me neither!

~Olga

kellypea said...

I'm thinking that tree would look lovely with about 15 of you decorating its branches. Gorgeous!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I like the way you think Ms. Kellypea!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Olga, this tribute... the song... I'm getting misty. I'll miss you, dear girl.

Lots of Love,

Stealth

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Two cups, in a tall tree... Which limb will the hooks cling to... Held by three hopeful red leaves... each one seeking happiness.
Make her mine ... make her mine... MAKE - HER - MINE!!!!!!!!

Ohhh.. let thy self jump high and swiftly
as I might come to save dear Olga! Mine eyes have seen the moustachio in the arbor. Oooooo weeeeeeeeee bark bark bark.

Speedy "the tree" Hollydale
Mr. Maple

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I will miss you too Stealth! I had so much fun with you...thanks for EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU!
~Olga

Gosh Speedy - Sounds like my photo brought out your inner poet! Very nice! And it's comforting to know that you will catch me if I should fall!
xoxo
~Olga

Julie said...

Wow, Speedy! How can I comment with anything worthwhile after that?!

I must say, though, the picture of that tree is beautiful! We don't get anything like that out here in California!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

That tree was so bee-yoo-ti-ful I almost stayed up there! ;)
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!