Thursday, November 15, 2007

It Takes A Garden!

Click on Speedy (the good looking dood with the mic) to read the original post about these awesome awards ~ All of which are looking almost as great as Speedy in my Big Ol' Bodacious TROPHY ROOM!!

23 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

LOBO said...

I know I am "This Person Shall Remain Nameless" ...

... but why did you call me a she ... ?

:)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oh LOBO...you'll get your award...all in due time...all in due time...I'm just waiting for the "perfect" fit! xoxo
~Olga

Unknown said...

Thanks Sweet Cups :) Today has been one of those really rare good days when everything goes well (karma ???) and you just made it sweeter !!

Thank you (trying not to shed too many tears - really).

Oh crap... the fur linings !!!I'm going to BC next week. Maybe I can get some good quality (I was about to mention a rodent of one type but thought wiser) squirrel... close enough to mink ?

Thanks again darlin' :)

(now to figure out how to cut and paste the award to my blog... guess I'm going to have to ask my husband... not !!!)

obtw... my zillion questions about me arent coming in as fast as I thought they would. It may be awhile before I answer your meme....

Anonymous said...

Now that made my chest puff out...:):) what a nice way to top off an evening of wings and beer.. and more than makes up for being thrashed at pool..Thankyou....

MYM said...

Ahhhhh....Thank You! LOL I love my special award with olga in the middle! LOL CUTE! And you know the only reason I'm always around is 'cause you're stalking me. ;)

Thanks sweetie!!!!!

Sugarqueensdream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sugarqueensdream said...

Olga Darling, You are just to die for! Thank you so much for this award although You, should be the one getting it!
Hugs sweety!

Anonymous said...

Hey Olga! Hi from Dubai...

Glad those flowers arrived and you were pleased with them! What a week you're having and we're glad to be part of it!

Flower smelling regards,

From all the gang at GO! Smell the flowers.....

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much from the "person who shall remain nameless" - it was truly my honor to ween you from that Pepsi poison. Hell, it was my southern duty. No self-respecting Georgian would volunterily drink it.

I am sending you home to your "ex" today. Remember, Olga, we'll always have our memories. (Rockin' onstage with Joan Jett in Mobile, gambling with you in Vegas, getting your first massage, introducing you to Mark Wills on your birthday, hangin' with those Irish guys at Coyote Ugly and frolicking with you at the beach in Destin, FL.) Both I and Georgia will miss you but I know when you go see Mimzie in New York, she'll continue the fun.

I love you, girl.

Your Friend Forever,

Stealth

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're so good to me!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Ya'll are ever so welcome and deserving of so much more!!!
Ta-Ta (for now!)
love,
Olga

kellypea said...

Olga, you bodacious thing, you. Thank you so much for enjoying my theatrical histrionics in my little corner of bloggsville. I appreciate it and your stalwart support!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gracious do I love your blog!!!! I just stumbled across it today and laughed til my side hurt!! Too, too funny!! Can't wait to read more!

Have a super day!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

...Eric, why are you kissing a bra! ....wha??? Oh, yes. The bra gave me an award - YHAAAAAAAA HOOOO HE HEEE HOOOO HIYAAAAAAAAA WHOOOO HOOIE HE HE HEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, after catching my breath, I have to ask if you visually altered the Speedcat Hollydale Award Why do I look so dashing here on your blog, and on mine I look like a chrome dome? You must be some sort of GENIOUS Bra. Olga... IQ=368 Cups=D Fun=10

Thanks Olga, and never stop supporting the world in your priceless manner. Aw shucks MsO, I'm all strapped up now (tears of joy)

SpeedyCat

Anonymous said...

Dear Shawn,
Thanks a ton dear for the lovely note & for honouring me with this award :)

It's been a pleasure knowing someone so loving & ever inspiring as you.

Let's cherish our ever growing friendship & the lovely moments we've shared.

Cheers!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You're very welcome Ms. Kellypea! Support is my middle name! Well, actually it's "the"...but you know what I mean! Hope you're fingers don't fall of from all that NaBloPoMo'ing!
~Olga


Hi Whimsy Girl - Thanks for stumbling over me - I hope you didn't hurt yourself! ;) You're welcome back any ol' time!
~Olga

Speedy PI! - You are one crazeeee dood! Why do you look better on my blog?...Well, let's just say you should never underestimate the image enhancing power of a good bra! :)
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Megha - I will relay your message onto Shawn, whoever THAT is!!! ;) Thanks for all of YOUR support too, my dear! Keep on smilin'!
~Olga

Julie said...

What great choices! They are some great blogs that you mentioned!

Anonymous said...

Congrats OLGA.

This blog makes me smile EVERY DAY.

*great picks like Lisa & Kellypea*

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Julie & Meleah - Thanks...that's I picked 'em! :)

~Olga

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Thank you, you big black-eyed sweetie, for the mention and award.

I'll get around to passing it on one day soon.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I finaly am posting a HUGE MEME / AWARD thang... picking up my prize!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Mushy and Speedy - You two gentlemen are very welcome! And deserving!
xoxoxoxo
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!