Thursday, November 8, 2007

Go! Smell My Caption!

Click on the photo to read the orginal post with
my prize winning caption!

16 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

LOL - you are the most wittiest bra around! Congrats!

btw - love your new photo thingy at the top of the page. Look at you all techno wiz!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Drowsey! I am having a very uplifting day today! :)
~Olga

Bar L. said...

Your blog is definitely one of the most unique I have seen so far and I've been around since no one knew what the heck a blog was! I love it!

I'll be back for more adventures of Olga :)

Anonymous said...

good line there Olga...now the important question is where were those flowers delivered???...I'm seaching for a contest where I can win free chili dogs for a year...with double onions of course....

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Good job!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi barbara (aka layla) - THANKS for stopping by my blog & for words of encouragment! As a newbie blogger (& traveler) it is very much appreciated!
~Olga

Crusty & Mushy - What's with all the chili dogs remarks? Is that some kind of guy thing? (Thanks you guys - you know I love ya!)
~Olga

Julie said...

LOL! What a great caption! I laughed out loud when I read that! Good job! And you only get flowers as a reward? I think you deserve so much more!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that WAS a winning comment!

(I love the slide show on the top of the page)

MYM said...

You're right Olga...what's with the chili dog thing? LOL

I'm talking 'bout you on my post today, btw.

Moonshadow said...

Great photo caption and well deserving of being the winner!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Julie - Flowers are AWESOME! And a very special & supportive person in my life is going to love 'em! How do you do that thing with your spoon??? :)
~Olga

Thanks meleah - It just popped into my head....er, cups!
~Olga

Drowsey/Drowsy - No matter how you spell it, you're still my bosom buddy!
~Olga

Thanks for stopping by moonshadow! Hope to see you back here again! :)
~Olga

Lynda Lehmann said...

Very funny, Olga. Your humor eases my bra-dom, he he.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Lynda- I'm happy to give you a little boost! :)
~Olga

Julie said...

The spoon thing can be tricky. Believe it or not, the spoon on the picture was staying on my nose without any tape, glue or paste, though! Would you also believe that it takes years of practice? OK, maybe not.....

Fanton said...

You are the funniest bra I have had the pleasure to become acquainted with, dear Olga, and you deserve those flowers - and all the awards bestowed upon you this week!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Julie - No paste OR glue?!? Wow....! You are amazing!
~Olga

Thank you Lord Likely! I am one very lucky bra.
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!