Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fuel Me Up!

Thanks to the fine folks at FuelMyBlog and to EVERYONE who fueled me up last month! I made it into the top 100 & won a T-Shirt from Snorg Tees! Woo-hoo!
I promise to model it for ya'll after it arrives!

9 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

congrats.. there Olga.. we now have matching T shirts...mine doesn't have bumps in the front however...I bet you will look extremely bodacious in it...:)

Julie said...

Congratulations, Olga! That's great! You and Nascar both won! Isn't that cool!

MYM said...

Congrats! But you know me, now I gotta check this out. Can't have you, crusty & speedy getting ahead of me in the widget department. :) Any more widgets and I'll have to stop adding posts.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oh Drowsey...you have waaaay nicer widgets than me!
~Olga

Fanton said...

Congratulations, dear Olga! I am sure the shirt will look good on you. Or, rather, you shall look good on the shirt.

In other good news, I have a little something for you over on my fine journals...I hope it will be to your liking, my dear!

Unknown said...

Frankly, I don't think that the t-shirt will do you justice. But congratulations, nevertheless!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

My Dear Lord Likely - You call THAT a "little something?!?"
~Olga

DD - Well, maybe it would be a good idea for me to have at least ONE shirt to cover up with every once in a while...
~Olga

Anonymous said...

OOOH! Congrats woman!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks meleah! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!