Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Girls Night Out in ATLANTA, Georgia

My Stealthy Georgia Chaperon and her awesome girlfriends took me out and showed me all around Atlanta last Saturday night -
It was a night to remember!

First stop - The Governor's
Mansion!
Christine sweet-talked a security guard into letting us on the lawn of
Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue's mansion to snap this photo...Olga, the Traveling Bra at the Georgia Governors Mansion
...then she gave him my business card (in her left hand)
with her phone number on the back! Go figure!?

Next stop -
I fully support Institutions of Higher Education -
and the higher, the better!
(Ain't that right, Crusty?!)

Olga, the Traveling Bra keeps Abreast of all the news
Here I am keeping abreast of world events
at The CNN Center in Atlanta.

And look who we found hanging out on a street corner!
Poor R2D2!
R2D2 meets OlgaTTB-36DD
Once a shining star and Defender of the Universe...
...and now, working for the U.S. Postal Service?!?

Well, by now we were getting pretty hungry, so my Chaperons took me to one of the finest dining establishments in all of Hot-Lanta...
The World's Largest Drive-in Restaurant -
serving hungry customers with a smile since 1928.Olga, the Traveling Bra - supersize me!
"You want fries with that?!"


Now, it's no secret that my Sweet Georgia Chaperons are
fanatical obsessive devoted Coca-Cola drinkers.
In fact, they are so determined to rid the South of that
"nasty Yankee beverage, Pepsi"....
Olga, the Traveling Bra meets the BIG CHICKEN
....that Deanna actually offered ME up as a sacrifice to
THE BIG CHICKEN
in hopes of getting KFC to switch from serving Pepsi to Coke!

Then they took me to the WORLD of COCA COLA... Olga, the Traveling Bra at the World of Coca Cola
...and forced me to stare into it's giant hypnotic eye at until I agreed to switch from Pepsi to Coke! Don't get me wrong, I love 'em to death, but sometimes I just do not understand these Southerners.

And then...
Shanin literally busted her butt
to get this shot with me in front of The Fox Theatre
(where Gone With the Wind had it's world premiere) Olga, the Traveling Bra outside the Fox TheatreHere, she'd just fallen out of the Jeep and onto the street! Ouch! Frankly, the rest of the gals didn't seem to give a damn, but my Stealthy Chivalrous Chaperon swooped in and picked the poor girl up and put her back in the Jeep...but what else would you expect from Clark Gable's cousin!

Finally, the girls treated me to the possibly the only thing better on God's green earth than Pepsi, or Coca Cola, or even
DARK chocolate...
Olga, the Traveling Bra goes to Doughnut HeavenOh yeah...in my not-so-humble opinion, this is the South's biggest and best gastronomical contribution to the world!
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
! Mmmmmm...
Krispy Kreme and Olga, the Traveling Bra Thanks for the GREAT night out, girls!!

23 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

The fry guys are my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God... you have the best times...

Is that REALLY an R2D2 mailbox?

I love that!

Anonymous said...

Uh, those were not GUYS, Mimzie. They were girls. And they also got yelled at by their boss for doing that. We felt horrible.

Meleah - what did you expect? She's with me - we always have a good time. And yes, that really is an R2D2 mailbox just outside the CNN center.

Olga & I are going to the beach in Destin, FL on Thursday. Don't worry, I'll take pics!

-Stealth

Anonymous said...

hey was that Speedy in the cops uniform at the governor's mansion??? I'm glad to see you have supported a place of higher learning the Georgia Institute fo Technology...I'm sure they are grateful.....

Deb Rox said...

I'm so glad you went to the Coke "eye" because I always thought of it as the megalith mother breast who suckles me with her Diet Coke lifeforce.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Mimzie - Guys, girls, whatever...I support everyone! (But I draw the line at BIG CHICKENS and Airdale Retrievers!)
~Olga

Meleah - I felt so sorry for poor R2D2...you couldn't PAY me enough go NEAR a post office...not after that horrible Arizona experience. {{shiver...}}

Stealthy - Destin, Florida sounds awesome! I am soooo Down With That!
~Olga

Hey Crusty - I like your Georgia Tech caption better than mine! :)(You are so witty!) Nah, that wasn't Speedy...he wasn't wearing golf shoes.
~Olga


Hi deb - You are from the South, I presume? :)
~Olga

Sugarqueensdream said...

I'm loving reading about your travels... Just awesome!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Mmmm, the Varsity...wow, how I'd love a chili dog right now!

MYM said...

LOL - I love the CNN shot. Olga has the brest times! (I mean best)

Julie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! And boy, did your traveling bra travel!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oh Sugar Queens Dream...you are just SOOOO sweet! I am really glad you're along for the ride!
~Olga

Mushy - Ooooh I bet those Varisty chili dogs are dangerous! But gooooood...
~Olga

Drowsey - No, you had it right the first time! LOL!
~Olga

Julie - Yes, and I've only just begun....
:)
~Olga

Unknown said...

Wow. That's waaaaay more fun in Hotlanta than I ever, ever thought possible. You really know how to have a good time, Olga!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes I do DD...and I owe it all to my AWESOME Chaperons!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I don't always wear golf shoes, I take them off to shower once a week. Smelly cat... smelly cat... I don't want to be a smelly cat!!!!! - OK, I saw that on "Friends", but if the song fits, SING IT!
This night certainly was a shining moment in bra history (which I am just investigating recently). This blog just gets better with time.
Seeing that I was pictured with "Olga" down by the sea, I moustache post it at my silly-house site... if you don't mind :-)

QUOTE: "Eric likes a bra" end quote.

Speedcat Hollydale

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Well "Eric"...Olga likes you too!
Thanks for your support!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

A travelling bra. I can see why Lord Likely awarded you the Golden Cock. Keep up the good work.

But I do feel slightly unnerved communicating with a bra. I guess it's not the same as with those seedy strip joints in London.

Heather said...

Now, see, it's just my humble opinion, but I think the governor should have TRIED Olga on and posed for pictures....you know, shown his "support"....

great pics - as always.

I'm actually growing a bit jealous of Olga's travels....

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

rev. qelqoth - I haven't been to London...yet....but I'm sure I can hold my own there!
~Olga

WW - Something tells me I never would have past security! LOL! I'm still hoping to hook up with you one of these days so then you can share in my awesome adventures! Let's stay in touch!
~Olga

Peter said...

Gidday! I am concerned that quite a few women are wearing ill-fitted bras. Is it that they don't have the time to be measured and fitted for the correct bra size or is it that those selling the bra's do not bother giving their customers the time to get it right.

Regards
Peter McCartney
Sydney Australia
(Educated by Oprah)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Dear Peter - It's mindboggling isn't it?!? I'm just glad to be out from under all that pressure!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Hi Olga. I've seen you around at comments on other sites, etc., but I don't know if I've ever visited your place. I can't believe you take that bra everywhere with you and take pictures of landmarks, etc. with it. My wife and I did a yearlong road trip a few years back, and it would have been so cool to have a visual calling card like you have that says "Yes, I have been here!"

Well done. Well done indeed.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hi... I came back to this post to see those "cute" girls on the last picture :) -and the fry girls?

Girls Night In said...

getting naughty...........sounds lot of fun. Great ideas and interesting too. Looking forward to know more about ladies night

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!