Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Trip Down Mammary Lane

This post has been moved to my Page of Memes & Fun stuff!
Click on the picture to read it!
(You won't be sorry you did...but you may be sorry if you don't!)

13 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

That first lady has'em hanging kind of low...like my 80 year old mom!

MYM said...

A woman and her bra - it really is a love/hate relationship. I saw that documentary too...very educational...much like your post today! :)

That horse-riding scene in the last video...ouch.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 100th Birthday to BRAS everywhere!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Mushy - I gotta admit, my grandbra wasn't very supportive. But she came in very handy if you needed to blow your nose!
~Olga

Drowsey - I thought the same thing about the gal on that horse - but why arn't they bouncing? My "Ex" would have knocked herself out!
~Olga

Thanks meleah! I know BRAS everywhere appreciate your support!
~Olga

Debbie Dolphin said...

No doubt, someone has most likely asked you this?
[Yet, a Blog search yielded no results :) ]

How big does a bra have to be before it can travel?
How did you train your bra to travel?

And, the next time I see a bra walking by me, I will call Olga to see if you answer!

And, thanks for the Mammaries!

Anonymous said...

I must admit i have never met a bra I didn't like..although I wish they would use velcro and not those god forsaken hooks and snaps and things...I still haven't figured out how my neighbour's sister removed hers in my car with out taking her top off...very perplexing that is...and needs investigating...

Julie said...

Happy birthday bra! I, for one, don't know what I would do without mine! Well, I do, actually, but it wouldn't be a very pretty sight!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Nice to meet you DD! There was no training involved in my becoming a Traveling Bra...it was a sheer miracle.
~Olga

Crusty, I think you need a bra of your very own to practice on. They have 'em at WalMart ya know. Right next to the batteries.
~Olga

Nice to meet you too Julie - Thanks for your support!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

My "bazoo" as it's affectionately known in my house now feels somewhat famous, and certainly more appreciated.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

kellypea - I am so happy for your bazoo! It's nice to feel supported. :)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

What if I comment 100 times? hmm...

Hey Olga, I do not have a favorite bra to hugnkiss, but I might have to find a loaner.

BTW- I saw Crusty in the womens department @ Wally Land. You have a powerful effect on men.

Brasilia is my town, yes, they are well known for the Doublecup Golf Tournament. I also dig Rio, where you can run...

From the good people over at "Speedcat Hollydale Team"

Sugarqueensdream said...

Awesome, I just loved reading this.... Oh Happy Day for Bras....

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Speedy! I am afraid to ask what Crusty was doing in the womans department...perhaps he was looking for a bra to hugnkiss too? Or maybe a little research on flowered panties? Please let me know if the Doublecup Golf Tourney needs a spokesmodel, OK?
Always a pleasure,
~Olga

Sugar Queens Dream - It's so nice to meet you! You have the sweetest lil' avatar! :) I hope to see your smilin' face 'round here again!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!