Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or...Tag?

This post has been moved to my Page of Meme's & Fun Stuff!
Click on the picture to read my response to this 37 QUESTION MEGA MEME!

17 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Unknown said...

Thanks you gracious lacy thing - who obviously had WAAAYYYYYYY too much chocolate last night - you are a doll.

Its nice to see that under all that lace, there is some real solid foundation wear.

Cows??

MYM said...

Yes...this was enlightening. I lifted an eyebrow at the cow comment as well...hmmm.

Okay - I'll do the memme but just for you! And as penance for my last post :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Geez you guys...what's NOT to like about cows?!? I find them udderly adorable.
~Olga

Fanton said...

Someone should design bras for cows, now I think about it. It's just indecent of them to be wandering around with their teats out on display.

Disgusting.

Anonymous said...

I am tracking the source of this tag..which was passed on to me by Drowsey Monkey who is busy right now drooling over some Chppendales...It took so long for me to answer all the questions that I completely ignored the Still out behind the hill and it blew up...filling the pond with moonshine and I now have for drunken catfish,three soused cows and and my Unle Alf is floating on his back in the pond whistling sexily at Aunt Betty...what will the neighbours think???

Anonymous said...

Classic answers to a LONG ASS meme!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Holy cow! You have a really good point there Lord Likely. But then...you already knew THAT.
~Olga

Sorry for your troubles, Crusty! Hey, you don't have any of Drowsey's pesky penis clams in your pond, I hope!? Or Poor Uncle Alf will be in for a big suprise!
~Olga

You said it meleah - but I prefer FULL-BODIED. :)
~Olga

MYM said...

Hey, 'crusty' should be thanking me, all the ladies are loving his answers :)

And when's Olga planning a trip to Toronto? Or has she been here already??

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I agree Drowsey - Crusty's answers were pretty randy weren't they? Hmmm....maybe we should start calling him Randy?!

And YES! I am planning to visit Canada...& will DEFINITLEY keep you in the loop! Something tells me we could have a LOT of fun together!
~Olga

MYM said...

Yes...that's a good name for him. And LOOK OUT TORONTO if Olga's coming to town! I think we need a picture of Drowsey and/or Monkey wearing Olga....LOL!

Unknown said...

I have to check Crusty's answers.. I haven't read his blog yet.

Hey Olga.. if ya make it to Toronto,let me know.... Paradise is only 5 hours a bit more North. I'd love to have ya visit

the Domestic Minx said...

What an adorable insight into such a deliciously perky little number!!

Bravo, of course!!
xox

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DM & MSW - I would love to meet you both in the flesh....so to speak...so let's stay in touch!
~Olga

Thanks Minxy! I'd love to spend a little time "down under" with you too! ;)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

As my all time favorite bra in the universe, I was shocked that you own a brush.
Drowsey and "Crusty" are really creating news! I recieved a Fox News Alert just a minute ago...
Thanks for the stops. You are the BEST :-)

Speedcat Hollycups

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Speedy - Maybe the brush belongs to my "Ex"? A few of those answers (the boring ones) were hers, ya know. Yeah, what's going on with those craZy Canadians anywhoo?!?
~Olga
PS: Glad you're back! Missed you!

iriegal said...

I always love coming over to you blog, what fun

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY...IRIE

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi iriegal! I am having a wonnderful LIFE! I just LOVE being a Traveling Bra! It's so much better than hanging around inside all day!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!