Saturday, November 10, 2007

Now Starring - ME!...in "Two Mounds Over Miami!"

As the worlds first & ONLY Traveling Bra,
I've already done some pretty incredible things...
but I'll bet you a MILLION BUCKS you've never
seen anything like THIS before!
To see my titillating performance, click on this photo!
Thanks for the inspiration Mushy and Crusty!
Guess my dancing lessons are finally paying off!

10 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Damn, those girls can dance!

Fantastic...very creative!

MYM said...

Ahhh haha. That's what I should have used Eric's pic for! LOL

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Mushy & Crusty.. at our State Fair!!
Two mounds over Miami will be at our state fair...
Olga, and Lena, and Drowsey, I seen ya....
Let's go out dancing, at OUR... STATE.... FAIR!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok stop...my sides are hurting...I had no idea what a hit it would be...you could play it at every state fair..(good corndogs by the way)....my only question is when do Mushy and I start getting royalty checks...:):):)..nice legs wheewww..I almost thought it was Ernestine from the local detachment of the Royal Canadian Mounded Police for a sec...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes, Mushy - The girls have been getting quite a workout these days! I'm renaming 'em Huff & Puff! {{Phew!}}
~Olga

Drowsy - You still can! (hint-hint!)
~Olga

State Fair?!? Speedy - Have you been into Crusty's JD again?
~Olga

Crusty - You & Mushy can accompany me to the Golden Globes when I'm nominated for Brest Supporting Role in a Musical!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... that was a great video.

i love job-jab

MYM said...

well - i did create a new pic of eric...but he hid it in an older post...so I'm encouraging everyone to go look at it! He's quite the body builder ya know...LOL

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks meleah! I think I look pretty HOT if I do say so myself!
~Olga (aka: Chi Chi)

drowsy - That pic of Speedy is sooooooooooooo funny! Great job!!!!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really know how to get down!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Pretty amazing, huh Mimzie?
Think I'll be ready for Broadway when I come to New York?
Or maybe I should ask...think Broadway will be ready for ME?!?!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!