Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What A Difference A Year Makes!

Happy birthday to me........Happy BIRTHDAY to me!......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME-eeeeeee.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY........TO ME!!!

Can you believe it's been exactly 365 days since I bid TA-TA to my boring old life and set forth as the world's 1st and ONLY Traveling Bra?! What a long, strange, WONDERFUL trip it's been! There's no doubt I am the luckiest bra alive, so I'd like to acknowledge some very special people without whom I never would have gotten very far: "The Girls"; Lisa, Kristi and Janis - thanks for the INSPIRATION, and for picking me up and setting me on the road to freedom! (Lori & Leslie, I hope to see you soon!) And Mark, Katie and Ross - THANK YOU from the bottom of my cups for puttin' up with all my stuff at the expense of hot meals and clean clothes. And, I give a great BIG bodacious thanks to YOU, my friend - because everyone knows that friends make the world go 'round...and I really DO appreciate your support! OK...'nuff said - gotta hurry up and eat some birthday cake 'cuz I am one busy bra with places to go and people to see! See ya around! (And dont'cha just LOVE that Mark Wills?!?)

Love,
~Olga, the Traveling Bra

10 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Happy Birthday!

May your elasticity hold up for years!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Mushy...I'm countin' on it!

MYM said...

Happy B-Day (that's birthday, not boob day). May your cups always runnith over.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thank Drowsey...I'll see ya around...and around....and around!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday dear Olga :)
Hope you have a great time ahead.

It's always a pleasure to come across another awesome libran ;)

Cheers!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Megha! Yes, I am a liBRA. Of course!
Thanks for your heartfelt sentiments...you are just toooo sweet! (So remember to brush!) ;)
Love,
~Olga

the Domestic Minx said...

Happy Birthday, darling friend!!
May your cups runneth over!

I wish you a lifetime of taut elastic and splendid balance.
Your Libran lovelies will appreciate that!!

xox

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thank you soooo much Minx! Your lovely and heartfelt words of encouragement are always so uplifting! :)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You must send the code for this post moving sideways.... REALLY cool!
Happy happy joy joy...happy happy joy...happy hapy birt-day...happy happy joy!!!!!!......

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanky Thanky Thanky Speedy! I sent you the magic code....
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!