Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEeeeeeee!!!

OH. MY. GAWD!!!! LOOKY HERE AT THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT MY STEALTHY GEORGIA CHAPERON JUST SPRANG ON ME!
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! And I think I love Mark Wills now too!
(He really touched me.)

And just in case you're wondering HOW in the WORLD did a famous country music star like Mark Wills KNOW it was
MY birthday?....click here & find out!

30 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

kuanyin333 said...

Wow! I'm impressed with this birthday song to you! Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday Bodacious Olga! It looks like you had a FULL-on blast!

jOolian said...

FREEEeeeeeK'n AWEsome!!!!
tha'dooood can sang!!, i tell'yah whuut...yez'sirree!!! That was juz awesome... Rawwwwwwk'On Olga!!! and i can't wait fer yah to come visit me Lunar Blu'z and take'ah Rocket-Ride.. WoooooOOOOoohhhoooo!!
Yer budz in 'joe'gahh' are sensational.... ~julian

Vanessa said...

I just totally squealed on your behalf!! How awesome. I love Mark Wills like a fat kid loves cake!

Anonymous said...

Aww!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Us Libras have to stick together!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Well, if that don't beat everyone else, nothing will! Great.

Stealth said...

I felt bad for not introducing Olga to Joan Jett. I needed to make it up to her by introducing her to a very talented and cool celeb. Mark was the natural choice since he's not only a great country singer and a perfect representative of a godd ole' boy from Georgia. He's also a great friend. Mark & I had fun producing this little video for Olga and we hope her birthday is great!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You're right about that Mushy - it's gonna be hard to TOP THIS! But I'm sure as hell gonna have FUN TRYING!!!!
~Olga

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT - I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!
XOXOXOXO

LOBO said...

Happy Birthday!

(Are you old enough to buy beer yet?)

:)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

No, but I dare anyone to card me!
~Olga

Loz said...

And it's happy birthday from Oz
cheers
Loz

Fanton said...

Hurrah! What a lovely birthday song!

Many cuppy returns, dear Olga!

Anonymous said...

Wish you a belated Happy Birthday dear Olga :)

May you be blessed with loadz of cheer,travel,prosperity and life's every goodness today & forever.

Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Olga, your birthday has me so happy, my red bra diary cup has runneth over!

Look for something special for you at fracas in the next little while.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

My Dear Friends - you are all so kind...my cups truly runneth over with graTITude!
love,
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

FRACAS! WOW! You are so sweet! OMG...I just LOVE my birthday present & will post it here for ALL to see....(they will be soooooo jealous...'specially Lord Likely) Thank you very VERY VERRRRRY MUCH!

AND...I would LOVE to have one of your cute little fraccy bras accompany me on a trip someday...I promise to keep everthing under control! :)
LOVE,
~OlgaTTB

Anonymous said...

I am pissing myself laughing. I lived in the South for a long time so Mark Wills sounds so normal, especially with me surrounded by Kiwis!

Happy Birthday Olga from the land of the long white cloud.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

STEALTH! DID I TELL YOU I THINK YOURE AWESOME? oh yeah, i did. WELL, I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN & AGAIN! 'cuz you are.
Seeing Joan Jett AND being caressed/serenaded by Mark Willis was ALMOST more than I could handle! Now I gotta rest up 'fore we head to VEGAS! OH LORD...I wonder you've got planned for me there?! :)
LOVE,
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Feeling Flirty; I almost pissed myself too! :)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Goddesses always have the advantage - well two actually.
Happy birthday from a random passer by.

{Blame Fracas - I always do}

Anonymous said...

OK, upon further inspection, I'm pretty sure that's the same bra I wear. Is it the "Value Right Bra" from JCPenny? No? Ok, then. Never mind. I wear nice, expensive bras anyway! Ssshhh, don't tell anyone that I really don't.

Anonymous said...

I had the great honor to accompany "Olga" to Bayfest in Ala. with Stealth! We had her "swinging" from tree to tree and she really LOVED the south. She saw a few of her relatives and even had a "cup of tea" with them! LOL We had a blast and can't wait until our adventures in Las Vegas. I can assure you it will be memorable. Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he is going to dedicate a song to you....or maybe record a new one..."sometimes I get tired of supporting those two..and I'm tempted to let them bounce...but if I did that I feel I wouldn't be worth an ounce"...a little fiddle playing in the background and I can see the Grand Old Opry a callin...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Daddy Papersurfer - The only thing I could possibly blame Fracas for is giving my readers a bad case of pillow-envy! Thanks for surfing by - hope to seeing you smilin' face again!
~Olga

Hi Mimzie - The name's OLGA, the Traveling Bra - not VALUE RIGHT, the Traveling Bra - silly girl! But I'm sure Val's a very nice, normal, no-nonsense little bra.
I would have enjoyed hanging around with you in Mobile...maybe another time?
~Olga

Gina, er, I mean "Anonymous" - I can hardly WAIT to party with you in Vegas! But this time I want a picture WITH YOU! OK?!?!?
~Olga

Curmudgeon (aka: Crusty)- I think you may have missed you calling as a songwriter! HA! I shall pass your suggestions onto my CLOSE, PERSONAL friend Mark Wills next time I see him.
~Olga

the Domestic Minx said...

Oh what a marvellous birthday present, Olga!!
To be fondled and crooned to, is every beautiful brassieres dream.
I could hear sighing and a little weeping coming from my underwear drawer as I played this clip, my multitude of b cups longing for a little birthday tenderness of their own.
I shall have to go and placate them now, touch them fondly, whisper sweet nothings into their cups.
Sigh...

Kisses
xox

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Minx - It surpassed my wildest dreams....I am still floating on air!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday greetings to you from us flowers and a big thank you for the award!

You make our blog a better place and for that we thank YOU!

Jim N Em
http://www.gosmelltheflowers.com/blog

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thank you Jim-N-Em! Sounds like a candy bar, huh? :)
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Found out about your special day.

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Olga
Happy Birthday To You!

As a professional vocalist I used to get to sing this to many, many birthday celebrants. Even though I don't do cameras, I wrote it from my heart.

Mr. Wills has a sweet voice. Hope your day was incredible and happy.

"Sleeping Kitten - Dancing Dog!"

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi theresa111 - You have a very beautiful voice and thanks for that moving rendition...but I must admit, no one touches me quite like Mark Wills....sigh...
~Olga

Kate Boddie said...

That's nuts! I'm not a country music fan but if he sang happy birthday to me I probably would be!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!