Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HOLY FRAC!

Look what I got for my birthday!How thoughtful and GENEROUS!
(Reminds me of someone I used to know...?)

This perky little pillow arrived late last night, along with a lovely post from my friend Fracas...who really knows how to shake things up over on her uproariously funny blog! She also has quite a knack for gift-giving, don't-cha think?! THANK YOU soooo much dear Fracas, I shall add this to my bag of traveling necessities...and then, I might just have to come pay you and your little bevy of fraccy bras a visit, for REAL!

What a way to top off an already unbelievably bodacious birthday! (Thanks everyone!) I'm exhausted. I think I'll go lay my poor tuckered cups down on my new pillow and have my close, personal friend Mark Wills sing me to sleep! (See previous post.) Gotta rest up for my next big adventure with my AWESOME Georgia Chaperon...this time... it's VEGAS or BUST!

PS: If you'd like one of these poofy little pillows for yourself (or someone special), just click on the photo for more information...they come in a variety of colors, and get this, with matching bottle covers. (I'll be picking up a couple of those myself.)

16 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the pillow. That is a GREAT gift!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I agree meleah! For the girl (or guy...or bra) who has, or wishes, they had everything!
~Olga

the Domestic Minx said...

Oh it is divine!!
And pert...
And rather well balanced, considering..
The implications are enormous, of course...

Fanton said...

I would gladly rest my head upon that pillow.

Either head, of course.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Of course, Dear Minx, of COURSE! And I think it a certain bodacious quality to my travel ensemble, don't you?
~Olga


I wouldn't have figured it any other way, Lord Likely! For some strange reason, when I saw it...I immediately thought of YOU! HA!

~Olga

MYM said...

Oh my lordy...that's too funny! Love it!

MYM said...

okay - just looked at the website...lmao. that is a riot.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Shudder...I am almost afraid to comment about Booo Bee pillows [That's for Google]- but "what the heck".
I think this could help with my lower back! Look at the support this could give your neck and spine. The person that makes these must laugh all day. What if mother stops by mid-week?? HIDE THE PILLOWS!!!!!!!! AAhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Glad you found a new "reciprocal" companion to travel with. Hiiooohhhhh :-)

Anonymous said...

awsesome pillow for a sec there I had a flash back to my first ex...bless her pea pickin heart...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes, Crusty...brought back memories of my Ex too...'cept hers weren't nearly so perky. That's why she needed me, ya know?
~Olga

Speedy - I guess you could always just flip 'em over!? Just remember to fluff 'em back up after mom leaves!
~Olga

Are you gonna order one or 2 then Drowsey? I really think you need a matching pair! ;)
~Olga

misterwoppit said...

Nice pillow. Reminds me of my grandmothers rude tea cosy. Don't ask. She was mad.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

misterwoppit - Sounds interesting...I hope you stop by again to share a cup (or 2) of tea & tell us more?
~Olga

MedStudentWife said...

Happy really belated B'day :D

Bet ice cream would have been fun.


If you ever wanna make it up this way for a visit - would just love to have you...

We could find you more than enough fun to fill your cups AND... given winter coming... bunny fur lining as a deterrent against the cold.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

MSW - Mmmmmmm...bunny fur sounds lovely...but, I'm thinkin' MINK! ;)
~Olga

Beenzzz said...

Cute pillows, though my likeness is not represented. :( Perhaps I should send in a sample.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi beenzzz - Sure! We'd love to see that! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!