Saturday, October 13, 2007

What Kind of Bra Are YOU?


What Kind of Bra Are YOU?
Click the picture to read the orginal post
& take the quiz to find out!

9 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

The Naked Madhatter said...

High standard, classy old XIX's century style, I would have been a MadGibbus hatbra of course

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Male flower Jim is Bra-less whereas female flower Em is balck lacy, oh yes! Lacy I tells you!

Happy flower smelling!

misterwoppit said...

Difficult question. Bra wise, I'm probably something fairly industrial and Victorian, made from bricks. Not comfy, but effective.

MYM said...

I'm a Lace Bra: Dreamy, romantic, and ultra-feminine. You're a womanly woman who makes guys feel like men. Your perfect guy is strong, determined, and handsome
With a softer side that only you can draw out

Yep, that's so me, LOL.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

NMH: I posted your MadGibbus hatbra photo...very orginal! Thanks! You can probably expect orders to be rolling in any day now!
~Olga

Jim 'n Em: Bra or no bra - you two make quite a pair!
~Olga

misterwoppitt: BRICKS?!? Ouch!
~Olga

Drowsey: You put the "WO!" in woman!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am a golf bra... ????

Anonymous said...

"***You Are a Lace Bra!***


Dreamy, romantic, and ultra-feminine You're a womanly woman who makes guys feel like men
Your perfect guy is strong, determined, and handsome
With a softer side that only you can draw out...

Ill take that!

Anonymous said...

I'm a lace bra too. somehow I don't think that's so accurate, I'm not particularly dreamy....

maybe I should have picked john mayer and paris instead of orlando bloom and new york

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Golf bra? Nice try Speedy! LOL!
~Olga

meleah - For some reason I think you ARE a lace bra!
~Olga

nursemyra - You can always take the test again....was spikey bra one of the answers? :)
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!