Sunday, October 7, 2007

Well, Butter My Buns & Call Me A Biscuit!

Please click on this Award to read the original post...and view it over in my Big Ol' Bodacious TROPHY ROOM!


14 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

You deserve it my double-cupped friend! Excellent choice on the next recipient too!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I thought so. :)
Hey, are you stalking me... AGAIN?!?!? If so, that's ok. I kinda like it...

Anonymous said...

well well well a fellow quacker.. welcome to the fraternity where ducktail hairdo's are in....here's hoping you have many more uplifting awards....

the Domestic Minx said...

Congratulations!!

Your cups truly do runneth over!

xx

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

More than you can ever imagine, dear Minx!
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Crusty! I'll be seeing you AROUND!
~Olga

Unknown said...

(INSERT BRA-RELATED METAPHOR HERE)

I only said the above because the only thing I can come up with has to do with either support or lifting. And those have been used. So I'll just say it's a well-deserved award and this is a great site!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Dorky Dad! Your unspoken support has really lifted me up! :)
I LOVE your blog too - VERY WITTY & FUNNY!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Olga! A well-deserved honor for such a bodacious blog.

btw, how does a Bali bra in Bali sound? I leave next week.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Travel Betty! Some of my old drawermates were from Bali!

I'd love to go with you...but I'll still be hanging with my Georgia chaperon. But I'd love to accompany you an another trip!?
So please, keep in touch, OK?
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Will do, Olga. I'm hoping to make a trip to Argentina next year. Hope you like beef and gauchos!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

How fitting...you quack me up too!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that I am an oogler...number 2243 who da thunk....I'm sure I had oogled more than that...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Well, looky here...it's Mushy AND Crusty! Two of my favorite ooglers! You two make QUITE a pair, if I do say so myself! Which I just did. Love ya both!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!