Saturday, October 6, 2007

GREETINGS from MOBILE, Alabama

(Please note: this post is being updating as information rolls in from the road...so please scroll down for the latest news and pictures.)
UPDATED 10/8/08!


GOOD MORNIN' FROM MOBILE, ALABAMA!

I just want ya'll ta know that I am havin' the time of my life with my ROCKIN' Georgia Chaperon and her friends on our big ol' honkin' Road Trip to BayFest! We had a late night with drivin' from Atlanta, Georgia to Mobile, Alabama. When we got to our hotel, I just fell in love with the Sleep Number bed...
my personal number is a comfy 36, of course.
However, I was a bit alarmed when I woke up this mornin' and my chaperon was gone! "OH NO - not again!" I thought to myself!
But then I realized she'd just gotten her sweet little Georgia tush up and out for a run! You go girl!
Just remembah to come on back, ya'll hear?

(LATER THAT AFTERNOON...)

Well, my chaperons have been busier than a
one-legged man in a butt kickin' contest showin' me all around Mobile, Alabama this afternoon!
Here I am gracing the doorstep of the Mobile Carnival Museum.
This one-of-a kind museum highlights the history of Mardi Gras...and I say; "Let The Good Time Roll!"


Sure, this Southern Gentleman was a snazzy dresser, but
a bit of a poser if ya'll ask me.


I had a nice surprise for Chris Daughtry....if he just woulda fricken ANSWERED his door!!!

Here I am with my chaperon readin' an article about Joan Jett in the Alice in Chains' DRESSING ROOM! In case ya'll didn't know, my chaperon is a devoted Joan Jett fan...and judgin' by the look in her eye...I reckon she's developin' a few feelins' about me too! :)

Well, la-di-da...if it isn't lil' ol' me on a tire-swing BACKSTAGE...just whiling away the hours until we get to see JOAN JETT! Stay tuned....

(LATER THAT NIGHT...)

After weeks of much anticipation...my ROCKIN' STEALTHY Chaperon's dream of getting upclose and personal with JOAN JETT And The BLACKHEARTS finally came true...
...it was almost NIRVANA!
Yeah, that's me, rubbin' shoulders backstage with Matt, Abby and Joan Jett's guitar player (wearing red) Dougie!

(AND FINALLY...)

"I LOVE ROCK 'N ROLL!"

and I LOVE my STEALTHY SWEET Georgia Chaperon!

20 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Fanton said...

Your continued adventures never cease to delight me, dear Olga!

Although maybe you should ease up a bit. You look rather tire-d in that last shot!

Oh-ho!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Indeed My Lord! Just wait 'til morning...

MYM said...

LOL - that look in your chaperon's eyes has that longing feeling. Maybe the chaperon needs a chaperon!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Believe me, drowsey, there ain't NO woman I can't handle! HA!

MYM said...

lol - true!

MYM said...

Hey Olga, I've just awarded you, check out my post for today and pick up your copy.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

First off...WOW!! :)

I am sooo bookmarking your blog. This is one of the finest (and funniest) sites in Bloggy Land. It's strange how you come into contact with people, or BRAS for that matter. Thank you for leaving a comment and kudos to your own Quacker.

I AM A NEW FAN, Eric of Speedcat Hollydale web foundations. Ok - there really isn't a foundation... I was trying to be bra-iny.

See you at your next lo-cal diner!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Dear Speedcat/Eric - THANKS for stopping by and for your support! Drowsey sure knows how to pick em, eh?! At least I know I'm hangin' in GOOD company! See ya a-round!
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DROWSEY!! Sorry I didn't thank you HERE yet! (Whada a boob!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :) I shall post it with honor!

the Domestic Minx said...

I love Rock n Roll,
put another dime in the jukebox baby!

I'm sure your support would have been invaluable with all the
hoot(er)in' and hollerin' my girls would have been doing at that concert!!

Whoo!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes, Minx, it was a very UPlifting and BODACIOUS experience!
~Olga

Unknown said...

Wow, Olga. You lead a fun and fulfilled life.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DD: I sure do! And I owe it all to my EXCITING Chaperons! Unlike my "Ex" (the ol' stuffed shirt) these gals really know how to SHAKE THINGS UP!
~Olga

Stealth said...

I just wanted to clear the air about my feelings for Olga. Although she is really one sexy, special bra, I am already in a comitted relationship with my Bali. I really prefer smooth, not lacy. And I'm not all that into underwire. But I have very much enjoyed my time with Olga and we've got something very special in mind for her tomorrow.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I totally understand Stealth, I could never hold anything against you anyway...'specially not after our ROCKIN' Road Trip!
I've really enjoyed hanging out with you & your Bali's - nice girls!
LOVE,
~Olga
XOXO

abbagirl said...

*gasp* i can't believe you were THATCLOSE to dougie needles! and you were virtually close up to joan jett!!

my bra is jealous of you.

;)

--abbagirl

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

It was a amazing experience, abbagirl....& I owe it all to my AWESOME slightly obsessed but realllllly cool Stealthy Georgia Chaperon!
Ta-Ta!
~Olga

Carol ReMarks said...

Damn it to hell, I hate it that I missed you when you traveled thru Alabama! I'm in north Alabama anyway. Is there a chance in hell you would come back thru this away? Oh please Olga!!! BTW, I only JUST NOW found you on the net, and yes, I read your story! Goodness gracious!

Carol ReMarks said...

And damn, I just read the date on this blog entry...I was only 20 minutes away from you during that week. We were on vacation in Orange Beach! GAH!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

c.a. marks - How nice to meet another sweet Southern belle. (Or semi-sweet?!?) I would love to re-visit Alabama! Let's stay in touch!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!