Thursday, October 4, 2007

TA-TA Nevada!

Talk about a big bag of mixed emotions! After splittin' the sheets with my "Ex" a few days ago, I could barely contain myself as I said "Ta-Ta" to my loyal Nevada Chaperon...without whom, it's safe to say, I never would have gotten very far! As a couple of newly independent gals, we literally and figuratively covered a lot of territory together during these past 5 months! She, being my "Ex's" oldest and dearest friend, really went the extra mile and took me to SIXTEEN different locations in FOUR states! Between her and my daring little Italian Chaperon of my beloved Petaluma, I got TONS of exposure on the west coast! But now, it's time for me to move on to other parts of this big ol’ goofy world.
So Girls, let's lift our cups and toast - to friendship! Good friends are like good bras...
hard to find, comfortable, supportive, &
always close to the heart. Thanks for the memories!
Now...I'm off to Georgia where new friends and adventures await!
Ta-Ta! (For now!)

11 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

kuanyin333 said...

Happy Trails! I look forward to reading all your exciting adventures!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Maybe the trail might lead to Maui.....?

jOolian said...

yeaaah...Maui! been to Kaui & Hawaii butt no Maui Zowie...
Hey Olga one... is that'choo in that Pic ? dammmmm, yer a hottie!!! look a that girlish figure...!!! and Olga looks GI-NORMOUS, i could put a bushel of honeydew melons in each cup, AGHH hahaa haa...seriously! Yer chaperone iz gonna get her rawwwk-on, saw the site, lotza bands i groove to... Keep yer MELONcholy Uplifted thiz wkNd mz Olga the Great ~julian melancholy

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

jOolz: The lovely lady in this post's picture is my "Ex's" breast friend, silly boy! If you are looking for that other BRAaawd...scroll down & look for a bodacious babe of the red-breasted variety.
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your new adventures.

I love the line...

"Good friends are like good bras...
hard to find, comfortable, supportive, &
always close to the heart. "

Well said indeed!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I love this stuff!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

My breast wishes to you meleah, as you embark upon your new adventure too! Good thing we both have sturdy support systems in place, eh?
~Olga

I love you too mushy! ~Olga

Anonymous said...

mmm going by the pic that seems to be a DD... I'm racking my pea brain trying to remeber if that was hanging there the last time I went past that sign post...maybe not that was a C cup if memory serves...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Was that YOU who went flying by in such a big ol' Talladega hurry!? Next time, slow down...or better, stop & say "HI!" :)
~Olga

the Domestic Minx said...

Indeed, there is nothing like the support of a good friend, Olga xx

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I hold my girlfriends very close to my heart, dear Minxy!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!