Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MADHATTER robber EXPOSED!

Take a LOOK at what our daring and tenacious little Italian Sherlock uncovered today while hotly pursuing The Naked Madhatter...(who is remaining suspiciously quiet, I might add.) Coinkidink? Or is there more to Olga, the Traveling Bra's thwarted journey to Arizona than meets the eye? Stay tuned...more shall be revealed...

7 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I love the "traveling bra"...it needs to hang around Mushy's neck for a shot!

That's for taking your bra off and stopping by my place...looks like I'll have to link you and come back!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Looking forward to seeing you again Mushy...thanks for being soooooo supportive!

The Naked Madhatter said...

Hey it's the wrong guy!
Kind regards?
The "real" Naked Madhatter

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

...or is it?! Hmmmmm???

The Naked Madhatter said...

May i remember you that i released That poor Olga with no harm!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid for Olga! May she return in one piece (or is it two?!)

frankufotos Lingerie said...

Fear not, Betty. Olga may have been lifted, but she'll never be separated. She'll turn up OK, much has she has turned up OK for others.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!