Thursday, September 13, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL...I'M BODACIOUS!

Here is the very first Award ever given to me by a blogger-friend ~ thanks jOolz! Please click HERE to read to original post, and/or visit my Big Ol' Bodacious TROPHY ROOM to gaze upon it's bodaciousness!

4 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

jOolian said...

Olga :: Yoo izzz mucho xpresso too kind & bodaLicious! ...thank yoo very much for the most sincere comments and Xploit'n yer Award (and moi mentioning) on yer Rack of goodies all a'boot !!!
~julian

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I told you jOolian...flattery will get you everywhere! ;)
~ Olga

jOolian said...

Olga :: yoo gave me new idea.... the Flatterer (too many err-err'z?)
Reality based show or Blog, TV reality be way mo' fun.....
I could do it (modestly speakin')
aghh haaaa, you laced-delight, keep on jugg'n... ~julian

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Wishful Writer just suggested a Reality TV Show may be in order too....hmmmmmm.....????

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!