Monday, September 10, 2007

BRA-NAPPED?!

THIS JUST IN!
This rather disturbing photo arrived via email this morning,
from some scoundrel calling himself...The Naked Madhatter.
Details are sketchy at this time, but local authorities and one very determined little Italian are arriving on the scene at this very moment to followup on this strange turn of events. Stay tuned!
(Olga still looks rather captivating though, doesn't she?)

6 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

The Naked Madhatter said...

I'll be in contact soon...

Anonymous said...

Doesn't the Naked Mad Hatter know that the "Little Italian" was the FBI Liason for the 30th reunion committee? I am going to hunt him down.......

Anonymous said...

I do not have time for Olga tonight-49ers v Cards. You two are on your own.

Anonymous said...

Leaving Sky Harbor International tomorrow on G-4 (Air Force 1 was unavailable due to 9/11 security precautions) bound for destinations unknown. Olga will be back in my hands before Saturday.....

Ciao

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

God I hope so...I'm getting pretty droopy in here. And it's SO HOT!!! Please hurry!

Kate Boddie said...

Does Olga looked stuffed?

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!