Sunday, September 9, 2007

TAG...I'M IT!

This post has been moved to my Page of Memes & Other Fun Stuff ~
CLICK HERE to read my response the meme: 8 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME!

8 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

okay first I'm mauniejames3 but cannot remember my password...am I lame or what...and second...I'm quite sure that is my bra...you may deny it all you want but I bet your bra it's a 38D...am I right or am I right...and third...I love your blog..I am so dumb I can't figure out how to blog...but I do love reading them..jmbo tried to help..even though his instructions were wonderful I still cannot follow them...as I said I am sooo lame

Anonymous said...

You are NOT right about Olga being your bra...but you ARE right to love her! Olga appreciates your support!

jOolian said...

Olga :: ....HA... yaaah gotz to remind me to do this TAG.... i've been real bizzy at real-world work and then i got like 3 diff Taggs, and and Interview thang...and i can't keep up... my cups can only hold so much as opposed to yer dynamic duo (ha aghh haaaa)....remind me pleeeeze... YOO RAWWWKhard ! ~julian

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Ahhh, JOolian...sounds like you could use a little support. Too bad I'm still stuck in this post office, being aggravated by Naked Madhatters.

Fanton said...

Thank you for the tag, my dear!

I shall attempt to respond in due course, but alas I shall be away for the rest of the week. But whence I return, I shall deal with it!

Many thanks!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I am breathlessly awaiting your forthcoming riposte...

Lisa Wines said...

Man, am I ever behind. :-( But I left you a funny response over at my bloginterview page. Thanks for going over there and voting. You are velly nice. I will be a good girl and go write 8 random facts raht nohw.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Lisa - Your randomness always makes me BUST UP!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!