Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OLGA!!!

As Olga's blog-mistress, I humbly apologize for neglecting my blogging duties lately and for failing to remember that TODAY marked Olga's 3rd year as a Traveling Bra! Just like Olga's adventures, my lifes journey has been taking some unexpected/interesting twists and turns lately, leaving me feeling stretched pretty thin...and all's I can say 'bout that is I'm sorry and thank goodness for Olga...who continues to lend me her support as only Olga, the Traveling Bra can do!
As for Olga's birthday?...well, recently Olga and I were thrilled to hook up and celeBRAte with some of The Girls from The Reunion...that fateful event where it all started 3 years ago...when what appeared to be The End, was really only The Beginning...for Olga, and me! (and, ummm, a few others too!)
I PROMISE to be posting much more about this soon, so please stay tuned...
and believe me when I say, truly - our cups runneth'd over!
Ta-Ta! (for now...)
~Olga, the Traveling Bra's Blog-Mistress

15 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

70steen said...

wow 3 years ... congratulations & hippy braday to you ... mwahhh xoxox look forward to seeing you in the NW of England very soon :-)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Well well well ... what a journey it has been. Not only has watching this blog / bra story unfold been quite interesting, it has also provided my OWN favorite series of posts when Olga visited Hollydale. I think my favorite blog picture EVER was with that fun-loving bra.

THIS ONE!

Thank you for all the mammeries and here's a toast (with PB&J) to the fourth year!! Congratulations dear ;-)


If a man could possibly have an affinity for a bra ... it most certainly be the world famous "Olga"

~ Speedcat Hollydale
~


SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH !!!!!
.... and like she always says (( xoxo ))

Speedcat Hollydale said...

ps ... you ladies are lookin` HOT !!!!


SHAZAM

MedStudentWife said...

Huggaroos and again a Happy B !!!.. me neither has been around much as me life also has gone in directions not expected.

I sent BM your fur liners... did ya get 'em ?

RennyBA's Terella said...

Happy Birthday to you dear!

I'm happy to be one of your host on your journey to Norway. It was exciting to show you the Kings Guards and nice to have you in the kitchen ;-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

70's - I hope to fly 'cross the pond someday again soon TOO! xoxo
~Olga

Speeeeeeeeeeedy!!!! You were and still are my #1 man! It's been wonderful getting to know you too...I loved visiting Hollydale...& thanx for not lettin' the cops bust me. ;) XOXOXOOX
~Olga

MSW - And I LOVED visiting YOU in Canada...yes...the fur cup liners haven been received...my BM thought she thanked you?...but then she can be kinda a big boob & forget her manners sumtimes too. xoxoxo
~Olga

Renny - I have fond mammaries of you, your family, & friends in Norway... and all the nekkid statues of course! xoxoxo
~Olga

Ellie said...

This is hilarious!

Greeneyezz said...

And a very Happy Blogiversary to you Olga! You're still as Perky as ever! ;)

I'm missin' your tweets and haven't seen you on there in for ever. I hope all is well with you.

~ZZ

Unknown said...

sorry i have been gone and missed everything! Happy Birthday and many more to come

fracas said...

I'd best have a peek in the birthday bag and see if there's something in there for you Olga, you naughty brawd.

MWAH!

MYM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - 3 years! WOW!

It's nice to see your blog mistress wearing 2 of the same shoes ;)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I AM STILL ALIVE!!!....but layin' low... bare with me folks...thanx.
xoxoxo
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

YOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


(( smile ))

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Happy Birthday Olga - thanks for sharing your boobtiful adventures with us.

meleah rebeccah said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Happy Birthday Olga!!

I love you sofa king much and you need to come visit me again soon!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!