Monday, September 21, 2009

I Feel Like A Brand New Bra! (...maybe even better)

After partyin' my cups off for several days and nights in Black Rock Desert, Nevada, I left the Burning Man festival a little worse for wear...
but after a visit to San Francisco's Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic and a short stint in Rehab Dennis Peron's wondrous Cozy Castro Castle...I emerged feelin' uplifted, enlightened, verrrrry relaxed...and with a renewed sense of life, love, and adventure coursing through my underwires!

Take a peek and you'll see why....

Thank you from the bottom of my cups (and that's a LOT!)
for everything, Dennis.
~xo

4 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MedStudentWife said...

kwel, Olga - I've been wanting to go to Burning MAn forever...maybe someday.

obtw - did BM get your furs ? We sent them a few weeks ago. Don't want you to get caught out as winter is a coming & you may end up traveling somewhere frosty

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I was taken straight back to the 60's ...... way before your time of course ......... tee hee

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

MSW - YES...the fur cup liners arrived! I'm gonna have to snap my blog-mistress's straps for not thanking you in a timely manner...the big boob!
~Olga

DaddyP - Yah....I was justa wee training bra waaaaaaaay back in the 60's...xo
~Olga

Anonymous said...

This took me back to my high school days of the 60's as well and I loved it.

The music is great...

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!