Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've Been A Busy Bra!

Please forgive my lack of posting...
I'm stuck in an office 8:00am-5:00pm this week...
and it's really putting a dent in my blogging time!
(Darn it!)
But one thing I've learned is...
Looking like you're working when you're really
Twittering is tricky business...
and if you're not careful...
...can lead a girl to drink!

16 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

When I see this pictures, I really miss you hanging out in Norway ;-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I thought I'd sensed some peace and quiet ......... this explains a lot!!!

[Hope the back gets better as well!]

Anonymous said...

Ha ! A water cooler ! LOL !

Thanks for the update Olga and I hope you get that much needed rest you deserve this weekend !

:)

Unknown said...

Water sight for sore eyes!

Now get back to work, confound it!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Olga~you make a nice screensaver!

70steen said...

Water?? no wonder you have a bad back that cooler is far to heavy for a flimsy bra... ;-)

[hoping your hook n eyes round the back are better soon .... x]

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Tweeting at work is a science ... although some days I am too busy as well!

The water coooooler, telling stories bout the good old days, and the latest gissip on the vine.

Olga is working with maiden, chap a roni, mistress ???? Do you get double pay, or is only Olga working?

Awake In Rochester said...

Hey busy bra,

When you get a chance could you please pop in on me? A young women with cancer needs prayers/good thoughts.

The Rev. said...

The famed yet rarely seen Office Olga!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Rev - I MUCH prefer Traveling Olga to Office Olga anyday! It's quittin' time now, right? ;)

Nurse AIR - I'll pop on over STAT!

Hi Speedy - You mean people get PAID to do this stuff?!?

70's - I'm feeling in fine shape today! And my back feels better too! ;)

Noe Noe Girl - THANKS! :)

Oh my Lord! OK! I'm WORKING!!!!!

Thanks Jaffer! Arrrg!!! (hee hee!)

DaddyP - Look out - I'm feel GREAT today! :)

Aw Renny - I miss you too! XOXO

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I'm relieved - I do worry you know .....

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

And I'm relieved that you're relieved DaddyP! xoxo

The Rev. said...

Got a bottle of wine with our name on it this evening!


Just....gotta....finish....work...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Me too....THANK GOD!!!

MYM said...

Hey - when I said I wanted to do something unnatural to the water cooler everyone FREAKED OUT! LOL

So ... death by muzak, eh?

Anonymous said...

And thats why I hate Offices!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!