Monday, December 29, 2008

What's New @ Dear Teddy?

Those silly ol' bears at Dear Teddy are still telling tales
and busy making memories... ...click the picture to see what they're up to now!

5 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

They look cold!

70steen said...

it was darned cold .. check out the frost covered sand .. that is so wrong , sand should never be frosted over !!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am here to save the bears stuck in the tree!!!!

(setting up ladder)

Just a minute lil fellas ... I'll save you!

((CRASH!))

ohhhhhhh shoot

BEARS: "who the heck was that" ???

Speedy: I'm OK!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Not only has RB come out of his box I think he's coming out of the closet now .......

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Theose silly bears.....I think they have a few stitches comin' loose!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!