Saturday, December 27, 2008

Caught In The Moment....

This week I was happy to see one of my photos (lower left) as well as a couple from my bloggy-buds, Claire (upper left) and 70steen (upper right) included in this beautiful collage ~ Please click HERE to read the original post which has been moved to My Blog Overfloweth page!

9 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

John C said...

I like the Piney needle branches.

I wanna smell 'em, and go pick Princess Pine, and make wreaths, and go sell 'em door to door.

Sorry...flashback there. tee hee

Daddy Papersurfer said...

FuelMyBlog - sounds dodgy to me ......

Anonymous said...

thank you Olga, I am glad you are enjoying Fuellers have talent, I love looking at all the pictures uploaded every week on Flickr :)
Thank you so much for your support Olga - you are one amazing bra x

Connie said...

Those photos are lovely. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Happy Sunday to you, Olga! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having your photo included, Olga. You show up in more places than Waldo...speaking fo which...where is Waldo?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

John - I like piney needles too! :)

DP - I guess you would know! Probably.

You're welcome Sylvie! xoxo

Happy Sunday to you too Daisy! You're hats & scarves are CUTE!

Lee - I dunno who or where Waldo is! :)

XOXOXXOXOXOXXO to you all!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Sylvie is indeed talented - the choice of photos is lovely, and they all go so well together

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Very COOL!

G' night Cuppy

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Nursie - I love Sylvie's collages....think maybe someday she'll do a T-Shirt Friday collage?

Hi Speedy!!!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!