Monday, July 28, 2008

OLGA UPDATE! EVIL WILLY SAVES THE DAY!!!

Scroll down to previous post for EXCITING NEWS!

8 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Cynthia Rose said...

You have been given the Brilliante Weblog Award. You can read more about it at http://stirthecauldron.blogspot.com/2008/07/brilliante-award.html

Congratulations and enjoy your well deserved fame, (there is no obligation attached to this award)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Why THANK YOU very much Lady Rose!!! :)

70steen said...

will we have to wear 'Evil Willy Saves the Day' T-shirts & button badges in honour of his sacrifice ???

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

70's - I think that's a SPLENDID idea! :)

fosterCATmom said...

Ill-arious. Wish mine had even a fraction of Olga's mileage. Added her/them to my blogroll, even though I blather about pussies, er, the furry purring kind, not busoms. But there is always the milk link, I suppose. Glad I happened across you via 10 Bananas. -fcm

Anonymous said...

Woot, for Wee Willy!!! I've been following this saga all along, and I'm glad to see that it has a happy end...or is it? LOL!!

MedStudentWife said...

Now that was a kwel outing !!!! And how kwel..... a 10 cup rating.

You were at spots of history.... too bad about the graffiti... but I try to think of it as art... try real hard.....

Kwel !!!!!! Kwel !!!! Kwel !!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Nice to meet you fostercatmom! And thanks for adding me to your blogroll...meow!
~Olga

Well RC...I'd say it's probably the end of things for Evil Willy! But I'm just getting started! :)
~Olga

MSW - I assume you are commenting on my Liverpool/Beatles Excursion?...not my bra-napping? I HOPE!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!