Monday, May 5, 2008

Weapon of Mammary Destruction...who ME?!

The FALLOUT from Speedy's Shock 'n Awe Donut Attack
is still being felt 'round the blogosphere!
Check it out HERE (Robert's Revenge)
HERE (Donut Manna?)
HERE (Full Coverage by the UnderCover Times )
and HERE (Super Aerospace Donut Deflector/Dunk & Cover!)
And if anyone knows of a good way to get jelly out from between my hooks, please let me know. I'm feeling rather sticky....FIRE ANOTHER ONE SPEEDY!!!
And just in case you're worried that all these donut launchings are somehow corrupting me, all I can say is; FAT CHANCE!!!...My pal Stealth already took care of that when she filled my cups with big hot donuts right off the rack at Krispy Kreme's in Atlanta, Georgia! Mmmmmm...chocolate...donuts....

20 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MedStudentWife said...

Check out my tips for protecting yourself from ICDs

Anonymous said...

mmmm..I think Olga is nervous..this holee - war is stressing her out..will she withstand a barrage of hot cross buns...:))))

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Got it MSW! One can nver be too careful! ;)
~Olga

Hello-oooo Crusty! Stressed out? Me?!? Heck no!...remember, stressed is just DESSERTS spelled backwards!
xoxoxo
~Olga

Anonymous said...

awwww....I miss Stealthy.

(Thank goodness for email.)

Karen ^..^ said...

I find a toothbrush works well for de-jellyfying bra hooks. At least it works wonders for me... Try it!

Anonymous said...

I have a neighbor I need you to target...ummmm...send a donut too. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe a dip in a bubble spa will loosen some of that jelly in your hooks :-)

Anonymous said...

Stealth is ALIVE & WELL and on her way to some serious freedom. She misses Olga AND Meleah and looks forward to when she can blog in peace and freedom AWAY from the hypocrite stalkers who can't think of anything better to do than wish they had her life. Her court date is the end of next week - stay tuned.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

STEALTHY!!!! :)
I am sooooooooo looking forward to your return!!! We will have a BIG BLOG PARTY! Donuts for EVERYONE!!!
xoxoxoxo
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Me too Meleah...but she'll be back! Better than ever! :)
~Olga

Hi Karen! I will try that...but I need to wait 'til Speedy isn't looking so I can use his toothbrush! :)
~Olga

RC - OK, send me their address & I'll see what we can do!
~Olga

Oooooh I like the way you think Nursie! Really! I DO!!! :)
~Olga

jOolian said...

schweeeeet! a couple juggz-ah-milk and a few dozen krippee-kremes !! niiiiIIiiiice
...mmmmmm, jellllleee launch...
*He Even Used Protection*
(notice plastic cup protector device....brilliant!)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Howdy jOolz! Yes, I am quite thankful Speedy is using protection...at my age, I "do-nut" want any "accidents!"
Bra-ha-hahahahaha!!!
~Olga

MYM said...

Olga's looking a little stretched out! :O

MYM said...

Oh, and krispy kream suck in comparison to tim horton's doughnuts :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I know, Drowsey! I think I may have gained a cup size! ACK!!!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hortons?? Why there are 200 of them on my deck!
Hooks? Clean. Method? Round up Herbicide. (no, not really) WOOLITE of course, and Dr. Martinizer gave a check-up too.
Seems that the clock flies around soooo fast when I get to bloggin`. Whew! Time for us to get some rest.

Say goodnight Olga ... goodnight Olga

Many great suprises coming soon -
Speedy

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I hope you've never been used to fire kiwis ...... now that's a very worrying thought.......

Suzanne said...

I have a donut about once ever decade and enjoy the hell out of it. I wrote to you over on Random Chicks blog. Take a peek. I should have just written here! "Yes," I should have done that!

Suzanne said...

That should have been "Chick's." I know. I should edit before I save. I don't.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Get some sleep Speedy - I think you'll be needing it!
~Olga

Not YET DaddyP! But ya never know!!! ;)
~Olga

Suzanne - YES! You should have! (tee-hee!) Oh the good ol' days...
I remember them well!
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!