Monday, May 5, 2008

DOH!!!

NUTS! Looks like Crusty's done gone and rounded up the posse!
NOW WHAT, Speedy???!?
Maybe it's time to put me back on your head...as a HELMET!

10 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

may peace be with you as a little floured sugar falls in your yard...:)))).. signed Lawrence

Jackie said...

Oh my word Robert....I just stopped laughing after leaving your site.

Never fear Olga!! I felt it my duty to forewarn everyone of the current global attacks.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/05/name-that-catdonut-slingtravelling.html

Oh my word what a title!!

My helmet is on!!Now if I could just stop laughing!!:-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

"Lawrence" - Hopefully there will also be a little chocolate mixed in too???
~Olga

Good job Shinade! This is turning into an international crisis! A helmet is a very good idea! And so is laughing!!!! :)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

The Canadians are well armed AND DANGEROUS! (well, some of their citizens are) Drowsey is sweet. Living on the border is a Horton Krispy ...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Well armed perhaps, but they don't have your secret weapon.....ME!!! Bra-ha-hahahahahahaha!!!!!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHHHHH! I see peace talks are out of the question here...

Kim said...

you may have to invest in breast plates Olga !!!
I can see this becoming really... really serious...
I just read that Robert is considering going underground.. :0

Speedcat Hollydale said...

UNDERGROUND??? I am capping all Hollydale sewers.

Panaderos said...

I will definitely stay abreast of your travel adventures! Hahaha

Great and hilarious site you ahve here. :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi everyone! I have NO CLUE where this donutwar is going or WHEN it will end...but I do know that NO ONE is safe! So keep your eyes and mouths open! And maybe a cup of coffee neaby....
:)
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!