Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Tails to You....

The post that accompanies this picture is
located on my Blog Overfloweth Page....please click the photo to read it!
It's guaranteed to make you smile!

8 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

You're always winning contests!!! Congrats. That is the cutest little bra I've ever seen. :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

It IS cute Drowsey! Until some dog gets ahold of it!
~Olga

MYM said...

omg - that video of your dog is priceless! I love her!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

HAHA! She just LOOOOOOVES her new toy! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that bra

(of course not as much as you)

Jeanna said...

This bra is what six grade boys must mean when they say "Over the shoulder boulder holder."

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oh Meleah...you are so SWEET! xoxox
~Olga

Jeanna - Hey, I like that term! It's cute! :)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

My dog Mardy will be wanting one ...

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!