Friday, August 3, 2007

AH NATURALE

As the world's first (and only) Traveling Bra,
I realize I probably view the world a bit differently than most...
therefore, while experiencing a little lull in between trips the other night, I surfed the web and just about bust when I saw these incredible, God-given, 100% natural beauties! Here's ample evidence supporting my theory thatMother Nature does indeed have a pretty good sized sense of humor!You just gotta know where to look and take time to see......the beauty that surrounds us.
(click on photos for more details.)

3 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

David Hodges said...

Thank you, Olga! Those are fantastically arousing (I mean, you know, exciting) photographs! Bon Voyage!

kuanyin333 said...

Your blog is so funny it made it into my Funny blogs on Squidoo. If you'd like to see it, here's the link:
http://www.squidoo.com/funnyblogs

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You are both very kind! Thanks for your support! love, Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!