Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mellow Yellow Music Monday ~ Memphis Style!

A mellow yellow beverage
at the Young Avenue Deli in Memphis, Tenessee...
...and Memphis in the Meantime by, John Hiatt
(click it to hear it)

Add up to a very
for Olga, the Traveling Bra!
Fo' Sho'!

32 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

.... a COMBO!!!!!!!

You are a GEENIOUS

Teach me how to do the music bar please ??

Memphis in the mean time, Cuppie :-)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I have a Mellow Yellow toooooooo

http://speedcathollydale4.blogspot.com/2009/01/mellow-yellow-photography-lemon-pie.html

Speedcat Hollydale said...

.... long islands ?????


oh dear

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I C U Speedy.....

Anonymous said...

Very clever ! :)

And I think I am feeling a little intoxicated !

Memphis in the Meantime...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Enjoy Jaffer! :)

Shemah said...

I love the bluesy sounds of Memphis in the Meantime. I need this on my iTunes! ;) Great MM pick!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I don't wish to appear too inquisitive but is that a urine sample? If so, you aren't drinking enough water ....... just saying

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I don't wish to appear too inquisitive but is that a urine sample? If so, you aren't drinking enough water ....... just saying

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Why am I seeing double? It's early over here ........

A said...

May I ask what's in the yellow mellow drink? :D

great groovy song choice for MM.. :D

Kathy W said...

LOL I bet that was a great conversation starter in a bar. Great picture. Hope you have a wonderful day. =)

MYM said...

Sheesh - I thought you'd be cutting down on the booze ... you know, being with a man of the cloth.

But it is a nice colour ;)

I can't hear the music! Darn...I'll try again later. My computer hasn't been too happy since I spilled salad dressing on it.

me ann my camera said...

Sounds like a good way to mellow. Nice.

The Rev. said...

A Long Island indeed...it did Olga quite well that eve (we lost as a pool team, however...harumph!)


Man of the cloth in the South cut down on the booze?? You may be misinformed.... ;)

The Rev. said...

By the way, Olga, you may or may not have taken flight recently...I can't divulge too many comments at the moment!

As a wise man once (or many times) said - Tee Hee!

Lilli & Nevada said...

WEll this was interesting,i know it must be ice tea. Love your humor

Anonymous said...

Olga, obviously you've never heard that lemons cause hangovers. Fruit and alcohol just don't mix!

Anonymous said...

Looks like that drink could definitely give a mellow feeling.
:-)

Dianne said...

mellow memphis mood - mmmmmmmmm - sounds and looks good to me

Tarolino said...

Olga you do get around. A busy traveller certainly has earned a mellow drink after all that bra-trotting. Enjoy!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! I like it! It got me tapping my feet too!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

No...it's not, Daddy Pee Pee!

Ane - I dunno...booze I think.

Thanks, I am having a GREAT Day Kathy!

Drowsey - Sheesh - sounds like you need to give your keyboard a bath too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog me ann!

"I MAY HAVE TAKEN FLIGHT" REV!?? uh-oh. Have you checked the bar? Do you have a llama? Do we did to start praying yet?

Lilli - You're right! :) And Thanks!

Lee - And here I thought I just filled my cups a few too many times!

2sweetnsaxy - Mmmmmellooooooow!

Dianne - Verrrrrrry mmmmmmmmelloooooooooow!

Hi Tarolino - Yes...a busy bra like me DESERVES a nice stiff drink! Another please?

Glad to make you feel tappy Babs! :)

XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOX to everyone!
~Olga

The Rev. said...

Let's just say that if the wind had picked up a bit, you may have been lost to the gods...

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

GASP!!!

You weren't dangling me outside the car window on the way home from the bar...............were you?!?

The Rev. said...

Of course not! I don't need any more entanglements with the Memphis Police, after all-

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Nor do I!!

Awake In Rochester said...

WooWoo! Great photo! I love seeing your lace.

Oops, can't play music, slow puter.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I knew I should have taken you out drinkin. But boogers and beer don't mix well :(

xoxo Glad you're havin fun!

Anonymous said...

Damn Olga. You IS ONE SMART Bra!

I am going to try and get in on Mellow Mondays this upcoming week!

Awake In Rochester said...

Great photo. I stumbled this picture. (stumbled upon)

Would it be alright if I used this photo for Wordless Wednesday?

Awake In Rochester said...

Yooo Hooo!

May I use this photo in my post? I will put a link back to it.. of course darling. ;)

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!