Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cuttin' The Rug With The Rev...

So, the other night
The Rev invited a few friends over for a little dinner party...
As you can see, they were such NICE guys,
I quickly became very attached to them!

Ah yes...'twas a lovely evening...
The salad was yummy and wine divine...
and the main course was something Italian...
but I don't really remember what it was called 'cuz...
I was too distracted by the...
Tiramisu!!!
(Yes...I stuffed my cups!)
But the best part came after dinner when The Rev swooped me up in his arms and swung, swirled, twirled and dipped me 'round the living room 'till I was so dizzy I almost threw up my Tiramisu felt just like Cinderella dancing at the Ball with Prince Charming! Thanks for the dance lessons Rev!...they'll come in very handy at my next destination. (shhhh....that's a secret!)

15 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Are you saying I'm a hedon?

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Is it me or do those fellas look comfy wearing olga? LOLOL

Fanton said...

What kind of twisted company does this 'Reverend' keep?!

And more importantly, how can I join his congregation?

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like a fun fun time!

The Rev. said...

All that wine and dancing tuckered me out!

You cut quite a rug, if I may say so-

;)

Anonymous said...

"'till I was so dizzy I almost threw up my Tiramisu felt just like Cinderella dancing at the Ball with Prince Charming!"

HA HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

ooh aren't you having the best time!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Olga, can you get me a dance with the Rev?

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Two cups ... two dudes ... two left feet!

Olga dancin in the moonlight, romantic dinners on the run!!!

WHO LED ??

Loooki like some goody tammarazioo :-)

Anonymous said...

Great to see you go on having fun in the new year too!

Btw: Sorry I haven't been around that much, but my back still hurt. I miss your magic touch you know ;-)

jafabrit said...

I never thought I would say I would be jealous of a flipping bra, sheesh! she gets to have all the fun while I am stuck in snowy ohio.

oh and am I slow. I just got around to reading my twitter message about a santa hat, DUH!!!!!!! .

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Of COURSE they're comfy & very perky with me on them Drowsey!

Lord Likely - I think you have to like pulled pork & whiskey to be a member of The Rev's congregation. I'd said you're in!

'Twas Teena!

Me too Rev! You're the host with the most! Fo' Sho'!

Meleah - I almost DID!

Yes I am certainly Nursie!

Noe Noe Girl - I'll put in a good word with The Rev on your behalf...but have you considered prayer? ;)

Speedy - Tiramisu is yummy, but waaaaay messier than donuts. ;)

Renny - I'm sorry you're still not well....I'm sending you a big fat SMOOOOOTCH!...hope it helps!

Jafabrit - You ARE slow! But I still loves ya!

XOXXOXOXOXOXOXO to ya'll!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Ok, I spit coffee at that. Honestly Olga... I think you looked better on Claire, but don't tell the Rev. Men tend to be a little touchy about their manboobs.

[runs away... like the wind... only not the 'DP' kind of wind, just like the actual wind...]

Julie said...

Awww sounds like a lovely evening! You didn't get yourself stretched out too much did you?

Unknown said...

You've surely been one busy bra lately. I was wondering what the Twittered nausea was all about!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!