Sunday, November 2, 2008

Olga Goes CrAzY With Nekkid Norwegians!

I thought I saw a lot of nekkid bodies
during the Bay To Breakers Race in San Francisco.......but San Francisco has nothing on Vigeland Sculpture Park
in Oslo, Norway...
Because all of the sculptures have NOTHING on!
Click here to see more pictures of me at, and to learn about, this
very unique sculpture park at Renny's Terella!

Remember email your Smooshed Boobies-Prints
to me or Claire by November 7th!

10 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Now if that title is not an eye grabber, I do not know what is??

Looks a lot like my kitchen, except the sculptures are really carboard. (????)

Going over to Norway to see Renny's post!!!!!!!!!

Howdy to my pally Cuppy :)

Jeanna said...

Cool park, makes you want to take your clothes off and turn into stone.

fracas said...

I wish Olga had taken me with her, your Norwegian friends look like a fine group!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I'm in shock!!!! I'll have to have another look .... or two. You've got your work cut out for you there young Olga ......

Anonymous said...

LMAO ! I'm with Speedy !
I cam here as fast as I could so see some flesh !

Anonymous said...

Olga: You are taking the joy of walking through Vigeland Sculpture Park into a new dimension or like a thrill money can't buy ;-)

Hungry Mother said...

I knew you'd like it. When I was there, a busload of New Yorkers showed up and ran across the bridge fondling all of the dirty bits. I started to pretend I was German.

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like you had fun with my bud, Renny!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had yet another good time (without me). xxoo
:)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Speedy - Why am I not surprised that you have nekkid Norwegians in your kitchen?!?!
~Olga

Jenna - It does do that, doesn't it? Hmmmmm.....
~Olga

Fracas - You wanna fly up and join me?!? I'm sure Renny wouldn't mind!
~Olga

DaddyP - Yes...take another look...a long hard look!
~Olga

Jaffer - Flesh?....how about lots of stone? ;)
~Olga

Renny - I am like "a thrill that money can't buy!?" OoooOOOoooh!...I LIKE THAT!
~Olga

HM - Oh come on...admit it...I know you were oogling ALL the boobs. I'm surprised your eyes didn't pop out! :)
~Olga

Teena - Renny is awesome fun! :)
~Olga

Meleah - Yes...I am....sorry! :)
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!